Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Queen - 2019 Apr 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    That is what I thought and used it and got my Ice Queen. Thank you
    Congratulations! I'm still trying to get one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Congratulations! I'm still trying to get one.
    Me too. I'm getting a lot of Conducktors. Lol.

I still have not been able to breed this one on either account. Now I have a 45 hour breed on both accounts. This will be the first storybook I have not been able to complete on my oldest account, if I don't breed it soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I still have not been able to breed this one on either account. Now I have a 45 hour breed on both accounts. This will be the first storybook I have not been able to complete on my oldest account, if I don't breed it soon.
    I'm in the same boat on my oldest account, except I'm not doing the Storybook this time so it doesn't really matter. I just think it's a cutie, and I would like to breed it if I can. Since we don't have monthly goals anymore, the pressure is gone to participate in every event now.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! Another 15 hr fail! 😡 I?ve never had such a problem getting a common before. Not really loving the prizes for this one. May just sit it out instead of wasting gems. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    I finally resorted to a little speed breeding and finally got it with Noblemane and Frostfang.

Finally got it on my older account. Now to see if I can get caught up without using gems. Used so many combos can't remember what I used to try on younger account.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so my Ice Queen's auto generated name was "King." Ummm, no. I am totally on board with people (and animals) identifying as whatever gender they want to, but it seems like someone at S8 would at least *think* about this stuff. In DS a lot of my king and prince and whatever other type of dragons there are have girl names, like Catherine, and queens and princesses have boy names like "Steve" or "Prince." I let my something-or-other king stay as Catherine, but an animal whose species is Ice Queen shall not be named King, period.

Ok, rant over. Carry on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12