Thread: [fixed] 100% Repro Crash - Dragon Stables - Anyone else??

Rhino Keeper

[fixed] 100% Repro Crash - Dragon Stables - Anyone else??

Hi everyone,

I'll be launching an official request ticket and I searched around but wasn't able to find anything on this, so I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing crashes during the April Easter sale...?

Yesterday, after purchasing my upgrade for the Dragon Stable (500 gold to increase to 80 slots) I have been crashing non-stop. This is 100% repro when scrolling all the way down to the level 4 dragons that are housed within the Stable. I can scroll *before* the level 4 dragons, but any attempt made to continue scrolling after, the game will crash.

I've attempted a new update for my iPad Pro 10.5, (the crashing, however, was still occurring prior to the update), I've powered down and rebooted several times, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even though it had to reload all the assets again, the crash still occurs. Any other actions within the game are perfectly normal, as far as I've currently noticed.

This is really frustrating and upsetting considering I *just* spent 500 gold on the bloody Stable upgrade. This is the *only* game that ever crashes on my Pro just when collecting coins, and seeing as my tablet is high enough caliber to handle any other demanding game I play, even more-so, let alone all my digital art media, it's definitely *not* my device.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 04-22-19 at 02:07 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I've passed this on so someone can take a look for you. I think it's because you have a Magic Dragon with a null name in your stable and this would be unrelated to you upgrading it. Did you recently add a Magic Dragon to your stable?

The game constantly crashes especially when going to another island account and while using stable etc, many people complain including me always told its my internet dropping out which it’s not and then they say no one else is complaining so it can’t be an issue with the game or else they would have many more “complaints”. here’s a tip storm 8 people stop complaining as no one does anything to fix the issue that’s why we stop reporting it’s a WASTE OF TIME I might as well talk to the wall and don’t even try to say people do not notify you all of the constant drop outs as there have been multiple threads and I know of many people reporting but it never changes or is resolved.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    @NeidusBluetip: I confirmed this is fixed for you. Your Magic Dragon has been renamed to "Dragon". Feel free to change the name to one you choose. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused with your Dragon Stable!

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    The game constantly crashes especially when going to another island account and while using stable etc, many people complain including me always told its my internet dropping out which it’s not and then they say no one else is complaining so it can’t be an issue with the game or else they would have many more “complaints”. here’s a tip storm 8 people stop complaining as no one does anything to fix the issue that’s why we stop reporting it’s a WASTE OF TIME I might as well talk to the wall and don’t even try to say people do not notify you all of the constant drop outs as there have been multiple threads and I know of many people reporting but it never changes or is resolved.
    NeidusBluetip had a real bug with a 100% reproduce rate and it required an engineering fix. If you have a confirmed issue, please submit a request to support with written steps, screens, or video of the experience so they can take an in-depth look. Our fix team can only action verified issues.

Please kindly do not take over other player's bug threads. Thank you!