Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global leaderboard farse

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Look on the bright side; they'll run of expansion space that much quicker
    Very true and they wont even need to waste a cent to do it, but no in all honesty something more by storm8 really needs to be done to stop this ASAP storm8 using the we cant be bothered/we need more information card is getting real old.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    If only I could work out how to add screenshots to this post (I’m using an iPhone and can’t for the life of me get it to upload) <...Snip>
    1. Tap on the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply Toolbar - the square frame with a tree in it.
    2. In the "Insert Image" pop up, make sure "From Computer" is selected.
    3. Tap on "Choose File"
    4. Select "Photo Library"
    5. Choose the screenshot you want
    6. Tap on the "Upload File(s)" link under the "Choose File" button (it doesn't look like a link)

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    1. Tap on the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply Toolbar - the square frame with a tree in it.
    2. In the "Insert Image" pop up, make sure "From Computer" is selected.
    3. Tap on "Choose File"
    4. Select "Photo Library"
    5. Choose the screenshot you want
    6. Tap on the "Upload File(s)" link under the "Choose File" button (it doesn't look like a link)
    Thanks so much going to try it now ����

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We have not been able to identify the exploit that players are using to create multiple Dragons of a limited type. If you are aware of the method, please message me or submit a support ticket so we can close this loophole with our developers.

If you encounter a player who is not playing fairly, please feel free to report them via support request. Reporting other players on the forums isn't allowed. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12