Thread: Weird happenings in my queendom

Rhino Keeper

Weird happenings in my queendom

ID: RogueDagger

Okay for firstly, I was redecorating my board and when I went to build my gothic keep... I can't, the option isn't there anymore! I won it, had it built and placed, I changed it out when we were told we would be able to switch back and forth. I still have my gothic workshops, potion shops, and cottages placed. I'm afraid they'll disappear if I try to change they as well. Please address this issue, I worked very hard for those options to be open to me.

Secondly, (how many town buildings can we have before we hit the limit?) I'm maxed on town buildings when I wasn't before!! I've only really built event related buildings, and I want to know why they are included in my building limit? We can't sell them, AND we shouldn't have to when we work to earn/build these prizes! They shouldn't be used against us. With the sale currently going on, I cannot buy the matching building to complete my sets due to this reason.

Lastly, and this is really more like an extension of my second issue, but why in the world can I not sell my farmhouses?!😡 I attempted to sell them to lower my limit but I cannot sellmy lvl 1 farmhouses!! I can only sell lvl 5's😱, am I seriously being told to upgrade all of my farmhouses to lvl 5 so I can sell them for more space?! What about all the resources needed to upgrade those buildings?

Someone please address these issues or explain to me what I must be missing, I'm a very frustrated little queen right now😭
    Queendom: Emerald Isles

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if this is the right way 2 do this, so I apologize if not...
    But I've been searching for a thread about a similar issue & yours is all I could find that I could post on, 2 birds 1 stone hopefully?..
    I just sold 2 of my farmhouses...they were level 1 & it allowed me to sell..but I did it in order to purchase two additional cottages for the current event. The problem is..when I went to go purchase the cottages..it says I'm still maxed on Town buildings!! & of course it won't let me buy the farmhouses back now either. So what exactly did they do to the limit?!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I don't know if this is the right way 2 do this, so I apologize if not...
    But I've been searching for a thread about a similar issue & yours is all I could find that I could post on, 2 birds 1 stone hopefully?..
    I just sold 2 of my farmhouses...they were level 1 & it allowed me to sell..but I did it in order to purchase two additional cottages for the current event. The problem is..when I went to go purchase the cottages..it says I'm still maxed on Town buildings!! & of course it won't let me buy the farmhouses back now either. So what exactly did they do to the limit?!
    It's a bit odd but Town Buildings aren't necessarily a 1 for 1 swap. Some town buildings like the limited release facade ones count toward your cap but they may take you over. So, when you sell eg a farmhouse you need to sell a couple.