Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/19 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I know this is early but there're so many items I would've thrown cabbages for this month, how come I kept getting rainbow poodle and lemonade stand? Ever since I bought that gold digger gnome my tent was like broken or something. Come on tent...
    I also hate how some worst prices reapeat most - once I got 19 Ivi's decoration offers in one month - like I would even want ONE.

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is early but there're so many items I would've thrown cabbages for this month, how come I kept getting rainbow poodle and lemonade stand? Ever since I bought that gold digger gnome my tent was like broken or something. Come on tent...
    Has your Gold Digger Gnome dropped a cabbage for you? Mine seems to drop mostly living wood (& it is an excellent source of that- woohoo!) but so far I have yet to see a cabbage. I understand some drops are rare but it seems like I should have seen one by now. Just wondering...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Has your Gold Digger Gnome dropped a cabbage for you? Mine seems to drop mostly living wood (& it is an excellent source of that- woohoo!) but so far I have yet to see a cabbage. I understand some drops are rare but it seems like I should have seen one by now. Just wondering...
    I actually have gotten a few cabbages from mine. I collect at least 3 times a day though. It's been a while since the event, maybe you'll start to get a few soon.

But what are cabbages for, I just got another lemonade stand today. 3 in a row, after the dang rainbow poodle. I would've happily used cabbages on anything else, a faerie, a fae dragon, a tide dragon, a gazebo, a dragon skull... I don't know if I'd get an ali, I'm starting to lose hope.

And come on S8, 12 items is a lot, why do you even have to limit the time to 20 days only. At least give us the whole month so those unlucky like me don't end up with 12 lemonade stands.

Executive Chef
    I actually have gotten a few cabbages from mine. I collect at least 3 times a day though. It's been a while since the event, maybe you'll start to get a few soon.

But what are cabbages for, I just got another lemonade stand today. 3 in a row, after the dang rainbow poodle. I would've happily used cabbages on anything else, a faerie, a fae dragon, a tide dragon, a gazebo, a dragon skull... I don't know if I'd get an ali, I'm starting to lose hope.

And come on S8, 12 items is a lot, why do you even have to limit the time to 20 days only. At least give us the whole month so those unlucky like me don't end up with 12 lemonade stands.
    yeah. 12 in 20 days is a lot. i've gotten the faerie x2, the puppy x2, watchtower, spire. i don't want deco only
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten the watchtower twice, the faerie 3 times in a row and I currently have the puppy. Last round I got one alicorn in my tent but lost count of the number of ivy's I had!!

Here's hoping for an alicorn or a gentleman troll!! **Pretty please**

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I got the gentleman troll today and am quite happy with him! Great drops and short collection time!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    i got the troll today too! so far all i have gotten is horn & flagged for living wood
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I'm happy for you guys. I got lemonade stand again. So that's how many in a row, 4 or 5, I've lost count. It's alright if I don't get all the 12 items for the kitsunecorn. I won't throw cabbages for more lemonade stands.

Rhino Keeper
    I just purchased my first cabbage hut during the sale. Do you usually have to use 25 to win the grand prize?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just purchased my first cabbage hut during the sale. Do you usually have to use 25 to win the grand prize?
    Sometimes, not always. All you have to do is get the six items and you win the grand prize. Depends on your picks to throw at. I have only won two or three and I haven't thrown all 25 yet.

Trudyscandles

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast