Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/19 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's it -- I'm absolutely done with this hot mess!

Despite thinking I may not make the finish line for the Kitsunecorn, I had the Ali in my tent today so of course I tossed the cabbages and won the prize. Only for the game to force close right after because of course it did! I've still got my prize but it didn't count toward my Kitsunecorn total.

That's me, done. I'm out and am going to ignore the tent's existence for the next long while. I'd sell the stupid thing if I could!
    I agree. That is one stupid idea with that cabbage hut. It's getting easier and easier for me to ignore it, the crazy bird, and the walkers. Well, this time it's a fairy so......
    Just put some good things in that tent and don't expect us to jump through these hoops to get something. Quit changing the rules.

I'm so frustrated. The Ali popped up in my tent, so I decided to take my chances and try getting it with only 11 cabbages, and figured if I got close I would buy some gems to get more cabbages. I only needed two more items, so I tried to buy a pack of gems, but the game didnt credit the gems to my account and I'm going to run out of time before support gets back to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190509-212515_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	51683  

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    I'm so frustrated. The Ali popped up in my tent, so I decided to take my chances and try getting it with only 11 cabbages, and figured if I got close I would buy some gems to get more cabbages. I only needed two more items, so I tried to buy a pack of gems, but the game didnt credit the gems to my account and I'm going to run out of time before support gets back to me
    Did you force close your game to see if they registered? I've done that once and it worked and didn't have to go to Support.

For future, you need to open all or close to all squares to get the prize. I think the least I've ever needed is around 20 to get a prize, but more often for me all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you force close your game to see if they registered? I've done that once and it worked and didn't have to go to Support.

For future, you need to open all or close to all squares to get the prize. I think the least I've ever needed is around 20 to get a prize, but more often for me all of them.
    I tried force closing it, restarting my device, and uninstalled/reinstalled the game, but the gems never showed up. I was going to buy a pack of 10 cabbages, and then supplement with 1 as necessary until I got the Ali.

Fashion Designer
    Never again will I fall for that terribly thing of getting a dozen items from the tent to get an exclusive item (unless it drops 40 energy per day hint hint).i has to waste my cabbages in so much repeat junk and of course the alicorn has not yet shown up!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Never again will I fall for that terribly thing of getting a dozen items from the tent to get an exclusive item (unless it drops 40 energy per day hint hint).i has to waste my cabbages in so much repeat junk and of course the alicorn has not yet shown up!!!
    I'm too having buyer's remorse. That darn thing dropped me 2 energy! Never again never again.

Executive Chef
    I am also not falling for that 12 items trap anymore- pointless decos. I got venomous Kitstunecorn - it gave me 8 energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I agree. That is one stupid idea with that cabbage hut. It's getting easier and easier for me to ignore it, the crazy bird, and the walkers. Well, this time it's a fairy so......
    Just put some good things in that tent and don't expect us to jump through these hoops to get something. Quit changing the rules.
    That's precisely how I feel. They've not added new items to the rotation in a long while so why wouldn't they just these new animals directly to the tent? Why make it so difficult and they've gone out of their way to make the tent goal unachievable. First by making the goal end days before they actually alternate the items in the tent and then by raising the amount of recycled items needed until it was ridiculous.

All in, I don't think I'm going to keep putting effort into an aspect of the game that even its own creators have given up on, lol. I'll save my cabbages and wait until they really update the tent with new items.

I have not done a single one of those tent challenges.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking the same as others here even though I think I had fairly good luck with what turned up.

I am very happy with 3 of the items I got (I was lucky enough to have 2 alis come up plus the silver fae dragon which I didn't have), fairly happy with 5 items mainly because I have redesigned an area to display them (I do like some deco only items, but I would only have got the aquamarine gazebo, not the towers, if they hadn't been tempting me with the kitsunecorn) and have 4 I didn't want at all (repeats or things that don't suit my style).

And for most items I had to throw close to the 25 cabbages, so I think I should be putting the kitsunecorn in pride of place, plus take out an insurance policy to cover it, given what it took to get it!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast