Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/19 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2019)

Executive Chef
    I've been lucky this month, besides the dogs, the Baron has offered (and I've accepted) the fae dragon, troll and aqua dragon. I'm hoping the alicorn arrives in the next few days.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the alicorn today. And that used up all of my saved cabbages, so now I'll just sit back and wait and collect more cabbages for next time.

Overall, I'm happy. I got an ali last month and 2 gentleman trolls and an ali this month.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    getting repeats of all items i DONT WANT which is infuriating because i WANT the little bee creature.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    getting repeats of all items i DONT WANT which is infuriating because i WANT the little bee creature.
    I’m getting lots of unwanted repeats too, but with two Alicorns, one after another, at the beginning of this season’s update, I’m now a happy camper

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?m getting lots of unwanted repeats too, but with two Alicorns, one after another, at the beginning of this season?s update, I?m now a happy camper
    I haven't seen an alicorn. I have however seen watchtowers, spires, gazebos and of course the dragon I don't need or want The good thing is that I have more cabbages saved Woo hoo Lol 😂

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanted the troll. Alas. Towers and ugly animals hunt me.

Executive Chef
    i got the ali!!!!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Sad I didn't check Dragon Bones size, before I got it - 3x3 - it is HUGE! So into the storage it went....

Rhino Keeper
    I got the venomous kitsunecorn this morning. It's an energy dropper. Says it on the back and has a 22 hour timer. Will report back tomorrow after my first collection.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't find this information, so hopefully you all can tell me: When do the monthly grand prizes usually change? I got a cabbage hut in the last sale and now I'm wondering for how many days I yet have the chance for an alicorn...