Thread: Cloudberry Boost

Host(ess)

Cloudberry Boost

I apologise if I’m late to the party with this information but I thought it might help somebody. I?ve been using the harvest champion boost to collect double blooms for the new event. I also clicked on my cloudberry plants while the boost was active and I received 2 cloudberries from every single plant! I’ve been struggling to collect enough to expand for the Sabrina storyline so this made me more excited than it should lol
    Last edited by tan29573; 04-19-19 at 04:37 AM.

Host(ess)
    I noticed that this week too. It really has helped.

Thanks for the tip! A little late for this event but I will be sure to use it next time I use the harvest champion. Sadly I have rotten luck with silver and have once made enough gold for an ali despite checking daily. I tend to get ridiculous requests like 20 gold nuggets or requests of things I just can’t stock because its part of the quest I am working on, and when I can see its almost aways bronze.

Anyone wanna trade? I’ll give a thousand bronze for every silver, and better yet 2000 bronze for a gold! Lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 