View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 44.83%
  • I didn't like this event

22 37.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

24 41.38%
  • Kangaroo

28 48.28%
  • Kangaroo Plushie

17 29.31%
  • Kangaroo Planter

17 29.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Succulents From Down Under - 2019 Apr 3

Executive Chef
    I just stored mine due to them being gone. Guess I should have waited awhile to see lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    No promises, I've sent in a request for them to let us keep the pretty succulents as decorations.

Fashion Designer
    No promises, I've sent in a request for them to let us keep the pretty succulents as decorations.
    I?ve sold the plots and listed all the plants in the market except for the cactus with the yellow flower. It prompted me with a warning message about selling the ?last one?. None of the others did this. I?m confused now. Should I not have sold the inactive plots or the other plants?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I?ve sold the plots and listed all the plants in the market except for the cactus with the yellow flower. It prompted me with a warning message about selling the ?last one?. None of the others did this. I?m confused now. Should I not have sold the inactive plots or the other plants?
    It's perfectly fine to sell them as event items have no functionality once the event has ended, other than being decorations which some players prefer to keep. Up to individuals.

New Resident
    No worries, I always do that and have been doing that for all event and update threads for years. However I can only do that if lower level players post to share the information on the forum. Without others posting, I can only add what I see in my game and my farm is at high level. I've added your info on peat moss for lower levels to Post 1.

Feel free to send me a pm if you have more off topic thread questions. Thanks.
    Thankyou Rynetory2. I will try to post up what I get in each events for the lower levels. Was hoping the Storm8 team would give you so info on the events as you moderate the forums but alas they don't seem to do that. Thanks for the reply.

I completed the full event and received the kangaroo plushie and planter but not the kangaroo pet. Was there something else I should have done as it said the pet would come at the end of the event but mine hasn’t.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    I completed the full event and received the kangaroo plushie and planter but not the kangaroo pet. Was there something else I should have done as it said the pet would come at the end of the event but mine hasn’t.
    The event was over days ago. Did you complete Goal 7 before the event ended? If yes, you should get your Kangaroo pet. Try restarting your device and scroll slowly down your cellar from beginning to the end to check.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    doesn't look like others have mentioned this much (except for post #78 but not sure if the order appeared before or after the event ended), but I've gotten 2 plane orders and 1 train order asking for succulents plants since the event ended......Can we please pass this on to the team to be fixed, please? thanks~

oh yeah, also, as i'm sure you've also noticed, even tho all the crafts became invisible after the events finished, all the succulents plants are still visible in the market, and i'm pretty sure the bots are NOT picking them up like other past event items. Typically I would put a bunch of things up for sale before I go to bed, and by the time I wake up, they'd all be bought out. But this morning, everything else was bought except for the 5 succulent plant lots :\....it's not a huge inconvenience, but just thought I'd mention it since the new event just started, and i'd really love to see Easter items in my newspaper instead of those (pretty) succulents....thanks

update: up to 5 plane orders now....sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    I?m still getting requests for the green spiky plants in plane and train deliveries, two days after the event ended.
    I've moved your posts to the bug thread and replied you there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-event-items

New Resident

Cant plant succulents

I tap on the succulent plot, and nothing happens. I can plant flowers and crops just fine. Storm8 support refuses to help and I?m not sure what to do.

Grand Emperor
    Dont worry your game is working fine. These succulents plots were event items ("Succulents From Down Under") and they have turned into decorations now that the event was over. We wouldn't be able to use them. You can store them in your cellar by entering Edit mode.

It's perfectly fine to sell them as event items have no functionality once the event has ended, other than being decorations which some players prefer to keep. Up to individuals.
    I just got a train with succulents on it! Guess I have to discard...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast