Thread: Pastel Playtime - Feaster Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working

Pastel Playtime - Feaster Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working

Hi
    The Mastering on recipes on the Feaster Oven is not working as it should.
    When you close game and go back in the master levers have all reset to Zero and starts again , this has happened every time

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenuk View Post
    Hi
    The Mastering on recipes on the Feaster Oven is not working as it should.
    When you close game and go back in the master levers have all reset to Zero and starts again , this has happened every time
    I've flagged this over. Thanks for reporting it.

Thanks
    I am using IOS
    The progress bar does go up when cooking items it resets back to zero when you close game down and reload

Rhino Keeper
    CAN’T BELIEVE IT - the progress bar isn’t working on the FEASTER appliance. Come on- this is ridiculous - I’m on the second recipe and it shows I haven’t cooked anything at all. HELP!!!

Can you please tell me why I am not getting my gems. Attached is a photo of my food on this new goal. Tell me how I can complete the first part of the goal and have started the second part with the food necessary and it still shows I haven't even started cooking yet. This is about the third time it has happened with this goal. I should be maxed and have the 2 gems from the first one already as I (WE) have to fake cook food to get the parts needed for the way you do the goals now, Too many parts and takes way too long if you don't fake cook. BTY a lot of people HATE the way the new goals are now, but I know you don't care about that. I am NOT the only one that feels this way. PLEASE FIX THIS so we can get the gems we have earned, the hard way.
    I sent this to Storm8 and they sent me here. I'm new at the forum and don't know what I'm doing here. PLEASE HELP, Thanks

Thanks,

TEXAS CAROL

LoveEagles

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Appreciate the extra info, very helpful. I've added it to my report. Thanks.
    All is working again now
    Thanks

The progress bar for the first recipe is still not working, and I have not been given credit for number of servings already cooked.