Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pastel Playtime - 2019 Apr 18 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Here is picture of item.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	762D8F0D-74D4-4873-8027-5859AB3B2F8A.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	51261

***Happy I get item.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with the collectibles? I've had 8 drop so far, and every single stinking one of them is the second-from-the-left, pale pink one. I had the same problem during the last goal...the second collectible outnumbered the rest by a huge margin. (I ended up with over 40 of them remaining when I cashed out my last buildable part.) It's frustrating enough to need so many parts; do the collectible drops have to be so dramatically skewed as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Also, although I acknowledge this does not make me a good person, I liked having my marshmallow maker be special and I'm sad that now everyone's going to have one.
    Twospoons, you'll still be so very special in many other unique ways. (I'll rotate mine so it doesn't look exactly like yours. And I'll only put it out at Christmas.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Twospoons, you'll still be so very special in many other unique ways. (I'll rotate mine so it doesn't look exactly like yours. And I'll only put it out at Christmas.)
    Lol this is too funny. You are a true friend!

Is anyone having problem buying the pastel parasols? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by je551cat View Post
    Is anyone having problem buying the pastel parasols? Thanks!
    Pls ignore. Silly me... I have just realised it's a wall deco.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-19-19 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity- click [Edit Post] to add contents. Glad you found your answer. :)

Me too... This is beyond frustrating.. We are on day 3 and I have yet to receive enough collectibles for even I part.. It drops everything but the one I need ... They need to fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. I really like the wall decorations for the last few events. Very Beautiful!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-19 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Removed comment- explained in pm

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the collectibles? I've had 8 drop so far, and every single stinking one of them is the second-from-the-left, pale pink one. I had the same problem during the last goal...the second collectible outnumbered the rest by a huge margin. (I ended up with over 40 of them remaining when I cashed out my last buildable part.) It's frustrating enough to need so many parts; do the collectible drops have to be so dramatically skewed as well?
    I can't get the 3rd one. Only one so far!

Help please! Can?t find ?Marshmellow Maker? ?!

I finished ?Marshmellow Maker? this morning, but it isn?t in my decor/item list? Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by virginia1217 View Post
    I finished ?Marshmellow Maker? this morning, but it isn?t in my decor/item list? Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Just wanted to make sure you're looking in the right place--it's one of the sale items, so it's toward the front. If you see it there, but you don't have the little x1 indicator that you own one, I'd suggest restarting the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast