Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Pastel Playtime - 2019 Apr 18 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, no final prize for me. It's my own fault - made a real rookie mistake. I got side tracked by real life and didn't get a chance to log in and serve those last 3 recipes. Oh well, at least I got the recipes, right? I mean, chances are we'll see the goal prize on sale at some point in the future so I'm not too fussed about it. Sigh. On to the next one!
    Same here. My phone died on me last Saturday and I thought I'd be able to get it back the next day but it was only ready by Thursday. I used a spare phone but even then it wasn't enough. I think I lost a couple of days. Only was able to serve the first 5 of the last recipe cuz I built 5 appliances. The upside was that I got the side goal prize and unlocked the new recipes.. the increased amount of servings required is definitely unfair when the drop for the collectibles weren't even distributed evenly, barely making it able to finish building appliances. So annoying. :C
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Same here. My phone died on me last Saturday and I thought I'd be able to get it back the next day but it was only ready by Thursday. I used a spare phone but even then it wasn't enough. I think I lost a couple of days. Only was able to serve the first 5 of the last recipe cuz I built 5 appliances. The upside was that I got the side goal prize and unlocked the new recipes.. the increased amount of servings required is definitely unfair when the drop for the collectibles weren't even distributed evenly, barely making it able to finish building appliances. So annoying. :C
    Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who got so close but still missed the mark, lol. I'm setting alarms for the next one, that's for sure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234