Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pastel Playtime - 2019 Apr 18 (15 Days)

Twospoons, YOU ROCK! Thx so much for taking the time to answer! Found the reward, & bought the long-admired bunny pen for good measure! Thx again!

Executive Chef
    Darn it I'm still on the first appliance, I really want to finish this goal. Wish S8 would start extending these goals to 21 days since they have upped the quantities.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Darn it I'm still on the first appliance, I really want to finish this goal. Wish S8 would start extending these goals to 21 days since they have upped the quantities.
    I think we're all feeling that! This is getting to be too much of a time crunch, especially if anything happens in real life to distract from regular check ins.

What do I cook the braised red cabbage on ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Takethedragonegg View Post
    What do I cook the braised red cabbage on ?
    Starting at Goal 5, the recipes require the Feaster Stove - full info can be found on page 1.

You are not alone. Im also still on the first oven. not even touched 2nd oven yet. But i hope u already started collecting 2nd oven parts from neighbours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    You are not alone. Im also still on the first oven. not even touched 2nd oven yet. But i hope u already started collecting 2nd oven parts from neighbours.

I think they put up the number off serve because ?everyone? was having problems with side goals but i have more side goal meals then goal meals because i am not sure if i get it this time in BS or RS
    Both sidegoals where ready in 3 days and tgen i finally had the first 3 ovens compleet

Fashion Designer
    I like the wall decoration very much and the Easter Egg Bush is my new favorite for smaller decorations. It goes well with my new favorite for big decorations, the Giant Topiary (butterflies).

The recipes could've been better, more Eastery, but they all look good.

Thumbs UP!

I did have to tap until my skin was practically falling off. I can't do that all the time.
    Last edited by kayjco; 05-01-19 at 01:34 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, no final prize for me. It's my own fault - made a real rookie mistake. I got side tracked by real life and didn't get a chance to log in and serve those last 3 recipes. Oh well, at least I got the recipes, right? I mean, chances are we'll see the goal prize on sale at some point in the future so I'm not too fussed about it. Sigh. On to the next one!

I think I am giving up on this game. I have way too many appliances with which I was unable to unlock all the recipes. Final goal items still locked. This just started with the new way of playing and increased amounts for cooking. Until that time, I was able to complete all goals. I have been playing for at least 7 years!

Oh well, I have 2 or 3 of some of the goal prizes anyway but do like to get the new recipes unlocked.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast