Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Train and Warehouse orders ask for Succulent from Down Under event items

Rhino Keeper

Train and Warehouse orders ask for Succulent from Down Under event items

doesn't look like others have mentioned this much (except for post #78 but not sure if the order appeared before or after the event ended), but I've gotten 2 plane orders and 1 train order asking for succulents plants since the event ended......Can we please pass this on to the team to be fixed, please? thanks~

oh yeah, also, as i'm sure you've also noticed, even tho all the crafts became invisible after the events finished, all the succulents plants are still visible in the market, and i'm pretty sure the bots are NOT picking them up like other past event items. Typically I would put a bunch of things up for sale before I go to bed, and by the time I wake up, they'd all be bought out. But this morning, everything else was bought except for the 5 succulent plant lots :\....it's not a huge inconvenience, but just thought I'd mention it since the new event just started, and i'd really love to see Easter items in my newspaper instead of those (pretty) succulents....thanks

update: up to 5 plane orders now....sigh
    Last edited by orca1006; 04-17-19 at 11:28 PM.

I?m still getting requests for the green spiky plants in plane and train deliveries, two days after the event ended.

Farm Supplier

Train and Warehouse orders ask for Succulent from Down Under event items

Warehouse is requesting plants from previous event still. Is this happening to anyone aelse?

Grand Emperor
    I've flagged this over. Please let me know if you are still getting orders from this old event now that the new event has started.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over. Please let me know if you are still getting orders from this old event now that the new event has started.
    I had a request for succulents this morning on my train.

I also had a request for succulents this morning on my train.

Grand Emperor
    I've added you both to my report. Please discard those deliveries in the mean time while we wait for the team to fix this for us. Thanks for reporting.

Rhino Keeper
    I just had to cancel a train because it had a succulent I can’t grow anymore. They’ve also still been popping up in orders. When are they going away for good?

Rhino Keeper
    Another train canceled because of a succulent

Farm Supplier
    Still getting them in warehouse deliveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast