Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Train and Warehouse orders ask for Succulent from Down Under event items

Host(ess)
    Stormie is also still offering these event items in the Shop (Stormie's Shop), multiple today.
    Also the Balloon asked for these past event items today.
    Last edited by casperx72; 04-20-19 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Typo mistake

Train delivery: speckled succulents

Why does my current train delivery require items from 2019 Succulents Event?
    Its asking for 19 Speckled succulents??
    Help, is anyone else having th
    e same issue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nygiants921 View Post
    Why does my current train delivery require items from 2019 Succulents Event?
    Its asking for 19 Speckled succulents??
    Help, is anyone else having th
    e same issue
    Hi, I'm having the same issue, succulent event crops still showing up in train and plane deliveries. I'm thinking the Team went on long weekend and either forgot or didn't have time to take the succulent crops out of train n planes. Hopefully the succulent crops will be gone on Monday.

I found my succulent crops in newspaper n neighbors shops for the train. The plane ones I discarded.

I currently have a train delivery asking for succulents

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over. Please let me know if you are still getting orders from this old event now that the new event has started.
    I?m still getting requests in plane deliveries. Stormer is also selling the cactus with the yellow flower. Also I?m still getting prompts not to sell succulents as it?s the ?last one?

Rhino Keeper
    My new train just arrived and it needs speckled and the spikey succulents

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I?m still getting requests in plane deliveries. Stormer is also selling the cactus with the yellow flower. Also I?m still getting prompts not to sell succulents as it?s the ?last one?
    It's normal for the game to prompt you when you sell off any active crops. However the succulents and event items shouldn't be active which are bugs. Thanks for bringing these up.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, Thanks for all your reports. I've flagged these issues over and now we have to wait for the team to fix these for us.

1. Balloon, Train and Warehouse orders asking for succulents and event items
    2. Stormie selling them

While we wait for the fix, you can either discard your orders or try finding the items in the newspapers or Stormie's shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Still getting succulent requests from order warehouse.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys,

I think this has been fixed. I don't get succulent orders anymore. Please let me know if you still do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12