Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It could be confusing but they have been consistent in their wording as the craft in the taylor shop itself is called sails, not sail, so I think of it as a bit like crafting shoes or a pile of seeds.
    But shoes are more than 1 seeds are more than 1... a sail is singular, when you have "sails"(noun) you have more than 1 sail. A windmill would function very poorly if its' sails were singular ahhhhh hahhaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Deleted
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 04-23-19 at 08:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    So no one else got caught in the glitch, and I'm the only one that has to craft two sails and an extra 20 bricks and 100 plus blooms?

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sad. I was ready to use a harvest boost and harvest all the rest of the Storm Blossoms for the last two ugrades. I pressed the (Get) for the Harvest Champion and just straight up rushed to the Forge button, forgetting it defaults to the FIRST boost: the Fast Worker. I activated it, not even thinking and quick harvested all of my plots. I am so sad. I don't have enough runes to forge another boost yet.

The kicker? My bricks were nearly done anyway. And I don't have enough to make more either. :\

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    So no one else got caught in the glitch, and I'm the only one that has to craft two sails and an extra 20 bricks and 100 plus blooms?
    i'm not that far. but sorry. i would have put in a bug ticket. i've only collected 3 breezes. i have only 12 sap. & 3 bricks. so i will probably be working on this for the whole next 8 days
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I am so sad. I was ready to use a harvest boost and harvest all the rest of the Storm Blossoms for the last two ugrades. I pressed the (Get) for the Harvest Champion and just straight up rushed to the Forge button, forgetting it defaults to the FIRST boost: the Fast Worker. I activated it, not even thinking and quick harvested all of my plots. I am so sad. I don't have enough runes to forge another boost yet.

The kicker? My bricks were nearly done anyway. And I don't have enough to make more either. :\
    I feel for you and know your pain. I did exactly the same and used up my last silver runes. I’m sure the thieving bird also knows because she is asking for gold nuggets, glimmer dust, mithril and the like now for trades....well she’s not getting them....i’m picking my flowers one at a time thankyou very much.....while that bird snickers at me from her high perch!

New Resident

Castle stoty

Why do you only get 1 lightning lilly. You can never finish the task.

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed the drop rates for sap have no rhyme or reason. I have 2 accounts, in my lower level kingdom I have 10 more sap than the higher level kingdom and I only have one round of collecting from the lightning lilies more than the other kingdom.

26 in my lower level kingdom and 16 in my higher level kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by repaer666 View Post
    Why do you only get 1 lightning lilly. You can never finish the task.
    You can get 5. You have to craft more seeds and then craft more lilies. If you have already collected from your Lily and gotten sap, you should have a Lily in storage from ivy. Go into your inventory and hit the decorations tab and search there.

Trudyscandles
    Last edited by Trudyscandles; 04-24-19 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    my firefly cove has never given me trade tickets
    What is the firefly cove please?
    Last edited by RainbowsandRandoms; 04-24-19 at 04:51 AM. Reason: A mistake