Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    I got the stormmill but can?t upgrade it. When I click on it it just shows me how many hours until I can collect from it again but there?s no option to upgrade it. Anyone knows why?? Please help, I?m stuck at the first step of the goal still! Thanks!
    Did you try going through your Goalbook to plant the Stormblossom, then going through book again to collect? Sometimes I have to do that to get things to trigger...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Has anyone purchased the Clay Outcropping? How is the drop rate for red clay?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Has anyone purchased the Clay Outcropping? How is the drop rate for red clay?
    Knowing S8, very bad

I just got a flour from the storm mill in one of my kingdoms. Though useful, it seems to be random.

Just bought a golden second golden mine, which I've been saving for for about 6 months so YAY
    I don't have enough gems for a second gold mine in kingdom #2, so I'll probably settle for a alicorn.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    not sure i have the "literal" energy for another event. a weird blue multi animal creature is not exciting for me. the stormmill looks cool but not sure about another 2 weeks of crafting. maybe i'll take this event off and focus on finally organizing my kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know if the goals ?gather storm blossom? count the flowers you have in your inventory? Thinking of using an elven boost but this wont be as useful if you actually need to ?gather? the blossoms for each goal.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Does anybody know if the goals ?gather storm blossom? count the flowers you have in your inventory? Thinking of using an elven boost but this wont be as useful if you actually need to ?gather? the blossoms for each goal.....
    It counted again inventory for me. I used the crop Elven Boost on Day 1 to max my blossoms & am now on Lvl 4.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I am pretty sure that it counted. Hope someone else can verify.

Executive Chef
    Goal 9:

Find Old Thomas 0/1 (Visit his house)
    Investigate the Stormstalk 0/1 ( Buy it from the market for 100 coins)
    Gather Lightning Seeds 0/1 ( Craft those in the Stormstalk)

Crafting Lightning seeds in Stormstalk - 24 Storm Blossoms; 1 simple feast, 1 iron Sword - takes 1 hour.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lightning Seeds craft.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	51298

New craft in Stormstalk ( buy it from market- it is a crafting building)

Executive Chef
    Requirments to upgradeStormmill to level 6:

20 Static Sap ( From Lightning Lillies)
    4 Lumin Essence
    100 Storm Blossoms
    16 Lightning-Proof Bricks

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast