Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Ban the trolls that spawn from cottages instead of cyclonicians while you're at it, please!
    I'll do my best!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Finally, in my lower level kingdom I'm just waiting for the sail to craft, yeah!!

In my higher level kingdom, I'm waiting on 3 more sap, 5 more red clay, 8 more static things from the skunks to make 4 more bricks and 25 more lilies and then hopefully complete today. I think it's doable. Just need to ban those fangbeasts so the static skunks will show up to play!!

Trudyscandles
    i'm getting fang beasts. dire boars. glimmer golems. everything but the cyclons i need. i did enough skunks. i just need sap, glimmerdust & a lot of cyclons
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm getting fang beasts. dire boars. glimmer golems. everything but the cyclons i need. i did enough skunks. i just need sap, glimmerdust & a lot of cyclons
    I sympathize! I did my war chant to keep the monsters we don't need out of our kingdoms, but it didn't work for mine.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Finally, in my lower level kingdom I'm just waiting for the sail to craft, yeah!!

In my higher level kingdom, I'm waiting on 3 more sap, 5 more red clay, 8 more static things from the skunks to make 4 more bricks and 25 more lilies and then hopefully complete today. I think it's doable. Just need to ban those fangbeasts so the static skunks will show up to play!!

Trudyscandles
    Yeah for you ! So awesome. I?m probably going to stop at level 6. I had to grow and collect and prepare the meals for the Lilies goals. No stock of water and had to collect all of that. I don?t have any creature or things that drop glimmer dust so I think that is going to keep me from completing this event. I?m only getting 1:5 from the red mushrooms. Sometimes zero. And sorry for negativity but I?m worried the drops we are all expecting will be ultra rare.

I really wanted this though for lower level kingdom so still contemplating whether I try to finish. A week left. Just bought 3 flower power Ali?s on sale so maybe that will help.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Ali's I got from the sale!! The drops of the sap do seem really random. In my lower level kingdom, I'm all finished, in my higher level kingdom I'm still waiting on 1 more sap for my sail.

I didn't have any problems getting the monsters to spawn but I have read on here that others have. Hopefully you finish, I know when I was new I tried my hardest to complete the firefly cove event and didn't quite make it. That turned me against the next few events also. I missed out on some energy animals because of it.

Trudyscandles

Sorry bit i got to like 8 or 9 guide and i can t finish it because there are no more statick skunks i dont have money to buy game stuff so how do i get to pop up statick skunk some help pls?????

chopping down rocks is very boring and takes a lot of energy (mine). hope the coming events are not as demanding as this. At this pace I won't be able to complete this event even if i want to.

Fashion Designer
    Out of 6 Lightning Lily's this last collection I got one Static Sap.
    Still need quite a few Static Sap for my Weather Proof Sails.
    Might have to step up my clicking ; they are watered, I talk to them (you are beautifully designed, please drop goods), how else to ensure plant is taken care of and thus provides fruit
    Have completed crafting Lightning Proof Bricks, Lumin Essences and gathering Storm Blooms so am confident I will complete the event.
    Well, assuming my Lightning Lily's will drop Static Sap.
    Good Luck everyone!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Finished, all pics are now loaded:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1574511
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I dream of a kingdom where not everything I touch spawns a dire boar...