Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    For a goal 14, but we need another 20 lightning proof bricks? And one more sail? Or do the ones that we already have count? Thank you!
    The ones we have are supposed to count ( not there yet myself) . One player has reported a glitch where theirs didn't count but that is not happening for most people luckily!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The ones we have are supposed to count ( not there yet myself) . One player has reported a glitch where theirs didn't count but that is not happening for most people luckily!
    That would be me.
    Don't quite know what happened, but suspect that it was because I upgraded the mill to level 7 before the fix was made. And so had used up the bricks and sail.
    So instead of finishing three days ago, will instead finish later today.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Nope. You'll get the "you're at your limit" message and be forced to sell for $0.
    Yep, exactly what just happened to me.

Come ON!! Have only gotten ONE lightening rod/sap thingy from FIVE lillies the last SIX collections...and at 20 some gold to skip, I don't think so! Couldn't complete this if I did it perfect and collected around the clock.
    Make it FAIR S8.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Come ON!! Have only gotten ONE lightening rod/sap thingy from FIVE lillies the last SIX collections...and at 20 some gold to skip, I don't think so! Couldn't complete this if I did it perfect and collected around the clock.
    Make it FAIR S8.
    p.s. I have already tried all the 'tips' to get more...like collecting one, going to other areas, coming back for next...nothing has helped!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    same here. the other stuff for level 7 was easy but those flowers man im only at like 4/35 not sure ill be able to finish at this rate!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have received 2 each time from 5 lilies that’s 2 total not each from last 7 collections not really a fair playing level
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Make it FAIR S8.

Executive Chef
    I finally reached goal 13. Thomas is very worried and told me the mill needs to be fixed quickly because the storm is the worst he's seen and mama mantistorm is really angry.

Well old man, I've got bad news for you. That storm is going to hit way before I get even close to finishing:
    40 rock outcroppings
    30-35 static skunks
    30-35 cyclonicians guys
    105 storm blossoms
    100s of farmhouses
    100s of cottages
    Way too many lily collections.
    200 glimmerdust

Also, with 8 red mushroom circles, I got 1 glimmer dust.

Wow. If I can't finish, will my kingdom be destroyed? This storm sounds like quite the spring storm.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-25-19 at 05:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, in my lower level kingdom I'm just waiting for the sail to craft, yeah!!

In my higher level kingdom, I'm waiting on 3 more sap, 5 more red clay, 8 more static things from the skunks to make 4 more bricks and 25 more lilies and then hopefully complete today. I think it's doable. Just need to ban those fangbeasts so the static skunks will show up to play!!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Finally, in my lower level kingdom I'm just waiting for the sail to craft, yeah!!

In my higher level kingdom, I'm waiting on 3 more sap, 5 more red clay, 8 more static things from the skunks to make 4 more bricks and 25 more lilies and then hopefully complete today. I think it's doable. Just need to ban those fangbeasts so the static skunks will show up to play!!

Trudyscandles
    Ban the trolls that spawn from cottages instead of cyclonicians while you're at it, please!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx