Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The idea of making just one sail was what was throwing me off. I kept thinking we would need four. But that's ok with me!
    The goal does say sails. Plural. Tho the picture shows one.
    ikr? It is plural, so I expected needing more than 1 also.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    This is really bizarre.
    In my main account I have to do an extra goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wlu1jp.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	51519

I only found out because, my second account, which I was behind, ended up finishing first.

So in my main account I have to make a second Sail! That's 40 extra Bottled Breeze and 35 extra Static Saps! And an additional 20 Bricks and 100+ Bloooms!

Lots of wasted energy!
    S8 can you do something about it?
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 04-23-19 at 02:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    This is really bizarre.
    In my main account I have to do an extra goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wlu1jp.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	51519

I only found out because, my second account, which I was behind, ended up finishing first.

So in my main account I have to collect 80 Bottled Breeze and 70 Static Sap to make a second Sail! And an additional 20 Bricks and 100+ Bloooms!

Lots of wasted energy!
    S8 can you do something about it?
    You should have reported it - it shouldn't have happened. It was autocompleted for me - and I just had to upgrade to level 7 ( and I'm high level player).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You should have reported it - it shouldn't have happened. It was autocompleted for me - and I just had to upgrade to level 7 ( and I'm high level player).

As I said, I've only just found out when I completed the event on my second account. Didn't know that this last goal was extraneous.

I've collected most materials for the second sail, just waiting on the saps.
    But as I said, a lot of wasted energy.

Fashion Designer
    6 flowers tapped only one single static sap, I had some in my inventory from the last few days collecting even after going to level 6, but now it just shows the 1 I just collected, and i still need 34 to make the sail!!!! What the heck is going on?!?
    This is on top of losing 35 gems in a gem trap and now I have a carriage I can not collect from an adventure!! Cant put in storage, cant place it, it says I am at my limit for this type of building?!
    Last edited by nukesters2; 04-23-19 at 02:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    And I'm done with this event

Reward for Goal 14 was 300 crowns and Mantistorm.
    Attachment 51516

Also if anyone wants picture of Stormmill lv 7. ( next to it is Mantistorm (adult) inventory card).
    Attachment 51517
    YAY! Congratulations!!! Please rub some good luck on my Lightning Lillies. I'm going to move them around, maybe they prefer being near a pond?
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I need 12 static saps so I am hoping to finish this event. My collections of the saps has been really dismal.
    mine too. I need some fertilizer.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    I try to rub my luck on you @Nuicakes.

Executive Chef
    i think we only have to "make" one sail because there are 3 on the ground around the unfinished building. so maybe "in the storm, 3 fell off & 1 was destroyed"?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The idea of making just one sail was what was throwing me off. I kept thinking we would need four. But that's ok with me!
    The goal does say sails. Plural. Tho the picture shows one.
    It could be confusing but they have been consistent in their wording as the craft in the taylor shop itself is called sails, not sail, so I think of it as a bit like crafting shoes or a pile of seeds.