Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So this is level 7 upgraded to 8? What were the requirements? I mean, how many blossoms, bricks, & sails are needed?

also from the dialogue "keep away from the Baron" it makes me think there is going to be more to do. Not sure of the final reward but petting both apparently has no reward, its just a step to do.
    No, this is the upgrade to level 7, final upgrade. The items were ticked off as I had finished everything else for level 7 upgrade (see last pic below). They changed the static sap requirements to 1 due to discrepancies between goal and sail craft. Previous step, I posted before, along with upgrade requirements but will do so again here for you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D66521E5-38B4-474F-B921-BCDFC9F5EB4E.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	51512
    Sails made at the tailor

Name:	F71DA1BC-8DB5-4D05-9CD8-A7B678B0ABD4.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	51513
    Upgrade to level 7

Name:	19D23FA0-AFD0-44FD-A174-6B8F3F69F907.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	51514

I collect from the mantistorm in 2h, will let you know about the last pop up goal rewards but I don’t think there will be any.

No new goals and no rewards for petting the 2 creatures.
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-23-19 at 02:36 AM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    3 collections from 5 lightning lilies today and only 3 sap! 2 days of collections and I have 7 total sap! At this rate I don?t think it?s possible to finish. What are others getting?

If it makes you feel any better, I have gotten LESS!
    I guess the
    STATIC has hold of my lightening Lillies...and won't let them go when I pick 'em!
    Come on S8, sooooo not cool, especially since we're celebrating Spring & Easter~

THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Quick question...sorry if this has been mentioned before....is it possible to get a sixth lily by starting to craft the sixth one before collecting the ffth one? Much like we could get a second tiger from the last event?
    You can't craft a sixth lily, if you have tried you can't place it and have to sell it. But you can get a sixth lily if you craft and place 5 lilies, BUT DON'T COLLECT from any until you have placed the fifth one. After placing the fifth one then collect the static sap, Ivy will give you the sixth lily.

Executive Chef

Increased static sap drop rates

Sorry I couldn?t add to the 5/6 lilies discussion as I only have 5. But as Melany posted earlier, I think S8 has upped the sap drops of the lilies. I just collected from my 5 lilies and got 8 static saps.
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-23-19 at 01:06 AM.

I have only five lilies. But I have only 1 - 2 sap from colection (all five lilies colection)

Fashion Designer
    Just collected and got 3 sap from 6 lilies, so it is still very variable. Hope everyone gets the occasional good experience being reported.

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from my 6 lillies & received 2 saps, hope the luck stops by my castle

Rhino Keeper
    Did I read somewhere that the limit on the storm blossoms is 200 instead of 99? Thinking about buying the special. Good deal??

Executive Chef
    this red clay is ****ing me. that is what is holding me back. i'm still stuck on goal 11 because i can't get enough clay
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    With all the problems getting into the game, as well as the numerous roll-backs, it would be super nice is S8 gave us a couple more days with the half/double Royal Exchange as well as the discounted plots. ��
    Wouldn't that be great? Which plots are discounted? Is it less money or less enchanted lanterns or less permits? Thanks!