Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The level 7 Stormmill is beautifully crafted and mesmerizing to look at with its animated sails.
    The, Montistorm is breathtakingly majestic, his tail looks spikey, his markings like a thunder storm and his tail has elephant hanging from it (ha).
    I had to go to my IPad and enlarge the photo from page 1 to see the elephant hanging on the tail. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    That?s helpful. I?ll hang in there a little longer to see what happens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I had to go to my IPad and enlarge the photo from page 1 to see the elephant hanging on the tail. Lol
    Some things you cannot unsee.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    @sofia-i only had one cyclone drop a 2bottle. otherwise every one ropped 1 bottle. my lillies were about a 65% drop.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    A light at the end of the tunnel!

4 bottles from the cyclone, 9 static lily drops and 9 glimmerdust!

Although the 9 lily drops might take until the end of the event! But finally, I can look at the rest of my kingdom!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by breenaramos3 View Post
    Why have the drops for Static Saps decreased so significantly? I have 5 Lightning Lillies and the last 3 collections have dropped 1 static sap from the 5. This is very frustrating. I am collecting every 6 hours and at this rate will not make it. ����
    My drop rate has not decreased. I have only been getting 1 out of 5 from my lilies most of the time and never more than 2. So far I only have 10. I have no intention of buying and using gems to do speed ups and can only manage to collect 3 times a day.
    I am guessing that there will be a bundle on the last day containing static saps. These last day bundles are usually priced at ?14.99 so I won’t be buying them. Unless S8 up the drop rate for sap I definitely won’t finish and will be spitting teeth at the thought of the vast amount of energies wasted collecting all the other items.
    The last few events have caused many players frustration and annoyance, including myself but this one takes the top prize in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    The goal book says we need 35 bottled breeze to make the Weather proof sails but then in the Tailor we are confronted with a demand for 40! Surely collecting 35 has been a big enough drain on everyone’s energies and it is very disheartening to think you have reached the required target only to find you have more to do.
    I cannot fathom the point of this. Why does the figure in the goal book need to be different from the final total required? It is infuriating and just causes unnecessary confusion.

Fashion Designer
    I loved this event from the beginning. Perhaps because I opted out of the last two timed events, concentrating instead on my willow trees for vines.
    It was very energy hungry.
    The most disheartening part was meeting up with the cyclonicians. However I set myself a target for the number of days I had left, and that worked well for me.
    Yes I have finished, just waiting to collect from my Mantistorm.
    The Lillie’s was a difficult part of the quest. I usually got two or three from my six Lillie’s. So about 8 per day.
    Imagine my surprise when I just picked up from my lillies (just for fun), and I got ELEVEN static sap. ?????

Executive Chef
    ok, i don't see this elephant. i looked at the picture on page one. am i becoming blind? (i don't have the actual parent mantistorm yet so i can't look at it on my board)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ok, i don't see this elephant. i looked at the picture on page one. am i becoming blind? (i don't have the actual parent mantistorm yet so i can't look at it on my board)
    haha, I didn't notice the elephant hanging off the Manistorm Cub's tail *until* I seen its momma/papa's tail and then I zoomed in.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule