Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I have just done the final step of petting the mantistorm and got an expansion permit from it! Hope others get a similar result. I won't do the calculations but it does make the energy used for the event feel okay to get one straight away.

Added - I have only got coins and flour from the stormmill so far.
    I have collected from him 3 or 4 times in each of my 2 kingdoms and haven't gotten any tickets or permits unfortunately.

I did get an enchanted lantern from something I collected and I'm not sure which item. That was in my lower level kingdom, level 31 or 32 and I am nowhere near needing them yet.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    This is an impossible event, I have been playing on and off all day since the beginning and the requirements are extraordinarily high, I don?t see any way to finish this in time. I get all kinds of boars, don?t get the required drops, waiting times for collecting are very high on certain items and the energy requirements are astronomical. I?ve been playing for a long time and never seen one like this. I?ll keep trying but it?s going to be very frustrating to not complete when I?ve put in so much effort.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I think S8 pulled the plug on those electric pets that were supposed to be in the market. Why say they would be available and then nothing. Very disappointing however I am not surprised by this.
    There's a trap for the cyclonicians available but not the static skunkupine, maybe S8 decided it wasn't needed after all since the farmhouses can collect every 10 mins as opposed to the 4 hrs for the cottages' cyclonicians?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    This is an impossible event, I have been playing on and off all day since the beginning and the requirements are extraordinarily high, I don?t see any way to finish this in time. I get all kinds of boars, don?t get the required drops, waiting times for collecting are very high on certain items and the energy requirements are astronomical. I?ve been playing for a long time and never seen one like this. I?ll keep trying but it?s going to be very frustrating to not complete when I?ve put in so much effort.
    Don't give up! I was locked out for a week this time and just started this event last Wednesday and I'm now 8 bricks, 19 bottled breezes, and 25 static saps away from finishing. I think I'll finish by Tuesday. Thanks to all those who posted, I got 6 lilies. My collection rate is about 4 each round of collection. I collect one lilly at a time and in between I go and do a bunch of other stuff in the kingdom, fight some cyclonicians, visit Nbrs, etc. after I'm done collecting from all I put them all in storage and place them again. I find that the drop rate is better if I don't collect from the same item continuously. Good luck!

just realized i have not build the tailor. Now I need to raise goats... Argggghh. But i have already built half of the lightning bricks for the final goal... yey
    Last edited by Erdebree; 04-27-19 at 09:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need to fight 35 cyclonians and I have only got 1 to spawn and (got boars from other) now 4 hours until next collection, then 35 static sap with lilies having 6 hour wait, then still have the next level that will require 30 bricks. Impossible.

Fashion Designer
    honestly if you need to spend gems for those stupid stuff from flowers if the manti-whatshisname drops even one expansion permit you did make a profit. ill wait until the end but will spend gems if i have to

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I need to fight 35 cyclonians and I have only got 1 to spawn and (got boars from other) now 4 hours until next collection, then 35 static sap with lilies having 6 hour wait, then still have the next level that will require 30 bricks. Impossible.
    Wait wait the cyclonicians can give up to 3 bottles per Monster so it's not QUITE as bad as it seems.....and the trick of putting lilies away for a few mins then putting back out might increase your yield! How many cottages you got out? I put out at least 10 and used all my energy hitting them every time I could, just leave 1 Monster sitting out so you can chop rocks without spawning anything. And have at least 10 farmhouses out so after you clear the cyclo-thingy, you can spawn a static skunk. I know the extra monsters spawning makes it tough but hang in there, I bet you make it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What level is your Trading post?
    Level 7

Fashion Designer
    The level 7 Stormmill is beautifully crafted and mesmerizing to look at with its animated sails.
    The, Montistorm is breathtakingly majestic, his tail looks spikey, his markings like a thunder storm and his tail has elephant hanging from it (ha).
    Queendom Name - Hyrule