Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Help! I cannot get my cyclonians to trigger....I have 7 farmhouses, no monster on the board, and all I get is about 1 static skunkupine from hits. I?m averaging 1-2 from lilies...I have 30 to go. I doubt I can finish, because I?m just not getting what I need. Any suggestions for getting cyclonians to appear? I swear I?m playing a different game��
    It?s cottages that trigger the cyclonians takes about 4 hours to recharge cottage.

Fashion Designer
    Stupid Fangbeasts!! Just spawned 3 in a row!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I think it’s ridiculous that you have to come up with so many lightning bricks, first 12 than 16 than if that wasn’t hard enough you get to come up with 20. You don’t have that much energy also you can only hold 99 clay. People do work so it’s not like we can just sit and play the game all day I think they should made it even harder for us. Hope you all got your credit cards ready to buy gems because I don’t see complete this without them.

I?m spawning Direboars! 😞

Executive Chef
    i'm spawning regular skunks
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    It's amazing how abundant certain monsters pop by for a visit when they are utterly unwelcome and how scarce they are when you actually need them! Lol.
    I skipped this event altogether but it's been a riot watching all the fun you all are having
    All the best everyone! Hope you all will make it in time!

Rhino Keeper
    Very energy draining event. I only have 13 each of the bottled breeze, static tendrils and 78 clay. I will keep plugging along. Good luck everyone.

This event is taking every unit of energy I collect

At least I'm now done with the 20 Lightning-Proof-Bricks so have 5 1/2 days to collect 38 Bottled Breeze and 14 Static Sap. It's going to be close

Executive Chef
    i am still a "lower level" queendom-so easier goals. i'm at level 38. i have several dailies energy sources (which i have been tracking for a bit to get an idea). i need more of the red clay, but that at least i have found drops at a rate of 2 per small rock pile. so that's like 45% ish. but at least for that i can go and buy and chop when i can. but the cottages -i can collect from and not get anything. at least with the static skunks, the farmhouses have short timers.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    After evaluation of what I need for the sail and that I will still need 27 bricks to finish, I think I'm stopping this event to work on my open story lines. Sorry S8, just too energy zapping and time consuming for me to accomplish!