Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Do you have to craft 5 seeds also? One for each plant?

Trudyscandles
    You need to get the stormstalk from the market and use this craft to get seeds. 1 seed obtained per craft to get a lily from another craft in the potion shop. Max 5 lilies and if you don?t collect first sap, you can place 6 lilies, see previous posts. I maxed out at 5 unfortunately.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	137DE626-C151-4963-ACA2-4ED99F2E497B.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	51355
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE192783-0411-40B7-B1AC-06E14FE7D9D3.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	51356

Rhino Keeper
    Does the manistorm cub give anything good? I am only getting bacon and Manicore whiskers.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Is there any good drops like energy coming from this Mantisom event? I’m also at the Hidden Forest 2 which needs a lot of taps. From a players blog, the reward from Hidden Forest 2 can drop energy.
    Both are timed. Don’t think I can do both. Appreciate any tips.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Is there any good drops like energy coming from this Mantisom event? I’m also at the Hidden Forest 2 which needs a lot of taps. From a players blog, the reward from Hidden Forest 2 can drop energy.
    Both are timed. Don’t think I can do both. Appreciate any tips.
    Mine hasn't dropped any energy in one week - I have just gotten 1 Mithril every day from Rhino Spirit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Mine hasn't dropped any energy in one week - I have just gotten 1 Mithril every day from Rhino Spirit.
    Same, and dragons scales (which is maxed). As I anticipated this event, I am doing the minimum service for the Part III, anyway I am just waiting for for Spirits and Ore... So I can dedicated most energy toward this event, which is an super insane one!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    My lv 5 Stormmill gave a Hairpin of the Duchess towards my Tradesman upgrade, in addition to coins & flour. So I dont need my windmill, yay!

i have out 10 farmhouses & usually get 2 spawns from the 10.

OMG the energy needed to finish is crazy! I think this event will need the Elven Farm boosts to finish unless you have insane energy. It reminds me of how a lot of Dragon Story events can't be finished unless you use boosts.

So even though it wastes a few hours of Boost, I am not going to collect flowers unless I have a boost going when my count is low, then max it to 200.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-20-19 at 11:56 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I am just crafting my lightening lilies now. Can I please just clarify: I should craft all 5, not collect from them until all 5 are done, and a 6th should appear from Ivy? Is that correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I am just crafting my lightening lilies now. Can I please just clarify: I should craft all 5, not collect from them until all 5 are done, and a 6th should appear from Ivy? Is that correct?
    Yes. make all 5 flowers ( don't collect Before you have made ALL 5). Once you have all 5 - you can collect and Ivi will give you the 6th once you have completed the coal and collected sap from Lillies.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same, and dragons scales (which is maxed). As I anticipated this event, I am doing the minimum service for the Part III, anyway I am just waiting for for Spirits and Ore... So I can dedicated most energy toward this event, which is an super insane one!
    Does Mantisom or the final storm mill drops any rare goodies or energy though? And thank you both Destiel0918 and ShibuyaCloth for replying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes. make all 5 flowers ( don't collect Before you have made ALL 5). Once you have all 5 - you can collect and Ivi will give you the 6th once you have completed the coal and collected sap from Lillies.
    Thanks Destie. Great timing for me to see this. I am a little behind most people here - struggling with energy.