Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I think it?s ridiculous that you have to come up with so many lightning bricks, first 12 than 16 than if that wasn?t hard enough you get to come up with 20. You don?t have that much energy also you can only hold 99 clay. People do work so it?s not like we can just sit and play the game all day I think they should made it even harder for us. Hope you all got your credit cards ready to buy gems because I don?t see complete this without them.
    Me too! I?m finished trying and just being happy with the baby!

Executive Chef
    i see the elephant now that it is pointed out. and i tilted my head. i just don't think i would have seen it/come up with it on my own.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i see the elephant now that it is pointed out. and i tilted my head. i just don't think i would have seen it/come up with it on my own.
    hehe
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    hehe
    finally finished! good lord this was a LONG event. i finally have the mama/papa =parent. i went back and now i see the elephant in the photo on hte previous page. it actually looks more like an elephant to me when it is a smaller photo.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    OMG I needed three more static music tuners, got 2. 6 more hours to wait. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say despite the crazy amounts of energy (I feel sorry for the lower level/newer players here ) I really like the design of the windmill and the drops of the Mantistorms (if I do finish- here’s hoping). I particularly think the Cyclonician is a cool design, completely unlike anything we’ve had before (although if you close your eyes it sounds suspiciously familiar ).

And I don’t know if anyone else has had this issue, but when I first saw its name I thought it said “Cyclonian” but when I looked back I realized it said “Cyclonician” after which point I could only think “pediatrician” and now I keep expecting it to pop up with a stethoscope and ask to check my pulse. Then it says, “What you need is more fresh air,” and it gives me a Bottled Breeze and says, “Take two of these and call me in the morning.”
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I have to say despite the crazy amounts of energy (I feel sorry for the lower level/newer players here ) I really like the design of the windmill and the drops of the Mantistorms (if I do finish- here?s hoping). I particularly think the Cyclonician is a cool design, completely unlike anything we?ve had before (although if you close your eyes it sounds suspiciously familiar ).

And I don?t know if anyone else has had this issue, but when I first saw its name I thought it said ?Cyclonian? but when I looked back I realized it said ?Cyclonician? after which point I could only think ?pediatrician? and now I keep expecting it to pop up with a stethoscope and ask to check my pulse. Then it says, ?What you need is more fresh air,? and it gives me a Bottled Breeze and says, ?Take two of these and call me in the morning.?
    Sounds like a classic case of O2 overload.
    Disclaimer: I'm not a dr, but I watch a lot of drs on tv.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-28-19 at 06:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    The goal book says we need 35 bottled breeze to make the Weather proof sails but then in the Tailor we are confronted with a demand for 40! Surely collecting 35 has been a big enough drain on everyone’s energies and it is very disheartening to think you have reached the required target only to find you have more to do.
    I cannot fathom the point of this. Why does the figure in the goal book need to be different from the final total required? It is infuriating and just causes unnecessary confusion.
    I *think* it goes back to an error in the beginning when they had the numbers flipped and you had to collect 35 bottled breeze and 40 of the sap - but for making the sails you needed 40 breezes and 35 saps.

Better to need more than the outside goal than to have to collect more than you need for the craft.

Please, somebody can help me?. I have a ciclonician in my realm and I can not **** him. I deleted my game a few hours ago and nothing happened. I am losing time to finish the final goal. What can I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paddock4 View Post
    Please, somebody can help me?. I have a ciclonician in my realm and I can not **** him. I deleted my game a few hours ago and nothing happened. I am losing time to finish the final goal. What can I do?
    Zoom in as much as possible and tap in various places. You should find a spot that will let you fight. It might take several tries to find just the right spot.
    Also make sure you are on CS 2.3 version.