Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

I think there's confusion over the 6th Lightning Lily. Ivy gave me mine when I completed Goal 10 by collecting my first Static Sap. Note that Static Sap is not a guaranteed drop; I think I had to collect from Lightning Lilies 4 times to get my first Static Sap. I had immediately collected from my first Lightning Lily when I received it; and I had put a couple more Lightning Lilies into storage when I got them (in order to move them away from the Potion Shop); so I definitely did not follow the complicated procedure that other people have listed in order to get my 6th Lightning Lily.

However, Storm8 still has improvements to make.

1. It's unfair that if you immediately plant a Lightning Lily when you collect it from the Potion Shop, it's immediately available to collect; while if you put that Lightning Lily into storage when you collect it, then when you bring it out you need to wait 6 hours to collect. I often put things into storage after collecting them because it's easier to then move them to the other side of my realm, and doing that shouldn't cost me 6 hours.

2. Since they are locking the Potion Shop after creating 5 Lightning Lilies, then should also lock the StormStalk after gathering the 5th Lightning Seed. There are a lot of people who spent a lot of resources making a 6th Lightning Seed and now they can't use it for anything. (BUT NOTE: collectors may want to create a 6th Lightning Seed even if they can't use it to create a Lightning Lily, so collectors may disagree with locking the StormStalk. Perhaps an up-front warning that any Lightning Seeds after the 5th, will only be collectors items, might make everybody happy.)

This event is very expensive in energy usage, but I think it's the random rare drops of the Static Sap that are going to **** me. "Real Life" is going to prevent me from playing much in the next few days, and that's fatal when the event has random rare drops.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much for the help! I really appreciate this information.

Farm Supplier
    Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca, , Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Great Holiday Tree, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Elf Troll Baby, Great Holiday Tree, Lucky Fawnicorn, Rainbow Cloud, Clover tree, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Illana, Paper peacock

Your best bets are of course the troves. I collect the following regularly anyway and they give other useful resources or coins and plenty of dusts: glimmer dragons, faerie people, golden mines, golden peacocks, Dwayne the wizard, fawnicorns, glimmer faerie houses, magic garden, witchy alpacas.

If you don't have enough, there's the red mushroom circles. You have plenty of time so take your time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    I think there's confusion over the 6th Lightning Lily. Ivy gave me mine when I completed Goal 10 by collecting my first Static Sap. Note that Static Sap is not a guaranteed drop; I think I had to collect from Lightning Lilies 4 times to get my first Static Sap. I had immediately collected from my first Lightning Lily when I received it; and I had put a couple more Lightning Lilies into storage when I got them (in order to move them away from the Potion Shop); so I definitely did not follow the complicated procedure that other people have listed in order to get my 6th Lightning Lily.

However, Storm8 still has improvements to make.

1. It's unfair that if you immediately plant a Lightning Lily when you collect it from the Potion Shop, it's immediately available to collect; while if you put that Lightning Lily into storage when you collect it, then when you bring it out you need to wait 6 hours to collect. I often put things into storage after collecting them because it's easier to then move them to the other side of my realm, and doing that shouldn't cost me 6 hours.

2. Since they are locking the Potion Shop after creating 5 Lightning Lilies, then should also lock the StormStalk after gathering the 5th Lightning Seed. There are a lot of people who spent a lot of resources making a 6th Lightning Seed and now they can't use it for anything. (BUT NOTE: collectors may want to create a 6th Lightning Seed even if they can't use it to create a Lightning Lily, so collectors may disagree with locking the StormStalk. Perhaps an up-front warning that any Lightning Seeds after the 5th, will only be collectors items, might make everybody happy.)

This event is very expensive in energy usage, but I think it's the random rare drops of the Static Sap that are going to **** me. "Real Life" is going to prevent me from playing much in the next few days, and that's fatal when the event has random rare drops.
    Nr 1 does unfortunately make sense - if taking things out of storage would let us collect immediately - we would just constantly put them to storage and collect again.

Executive Chef
    Last step
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	980E1232-4B44-4F0C-B82F-A0450F3FE4F9.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	51505
    It finishes then another timed goal pops up, not so important to finish as there?s no reward I can see. I cannot see the timing as ?progress? keeps blocking it! I shouldn?t have collected from the cub.
    Re-started and the timer for this goal is 10 days

Name:	AF98C12E-5624-4FA0-955A-18AC5B7AFD41.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	51506
    10 h collection

Name:	41B0C1E4-A9CD-4A4E-B305-2C3134E16A70.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	51507Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECCCF7F6-2ADE-46FA-A869-D9D275714437.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	51508
    Hmm the description says papa, yet you tend her?!
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-22-19 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Timer info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Last step

It finishes then another timed goal pops up, not so important to finish as there?s no reward I can see. I cannot see the timing as ?progress? keeps blocking it! I shouldn?t have collected from the cub.

10 h collection

So it is male mama?

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the ‘Only 5 Lightning Lily Club’.

I’m frustrated that there are oddities in CS regarding the game play that requires advance knowledge. The pop up. should give clear Instructions. Why frustrate people?

^^^^*** The wonderful people who provide tips are very appreciated. Thank you for using gems to advance through the steps and give us advice.

I do feel that Storm8 owes everyone a 6th Lily. I’ve been playing CS for over 6 years and these oddities continue to confound me.

Thanks for listening!

Yes, I am adding new neighbors! Please send an invitation.

A Big thanks to the moderators.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So it is male mama?
    Or a female papa?
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-22-19 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Last step

Re-started and the timer for this goal is 10 days

10 h collection

So this is level 7 upgraded to 8? What were the requirements? I mean, how many blossoms, bricks, & sails are needed?

also from the dialogue "keep away from the Baron" it makes me think there is going to be more to do. Not sure of the final reward but petting both apparently has no reward, its just a step to do.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having an issue with their cyclone monster? The 1st round, mine froze after spawning..I'd click on it, but the "sword tap" would go back down b4 I could tap it & it wouldn't even register for my avatar 2 go 2 it. I force closed & when I reopened the game, it fixed itself.( it's happened b4 in a different event & that fixed it as well). Now I just went 2 do my 2nd round of cyclones & not only did it freeze again, but I've force closed 5 times & even tried restarting my phone twice.. & nada. So I can't battle any cyclones...not sure what 2 do as Storm usually takes a week 2 get back 2 me?..any ideas?��