Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Help! I cannot get my cyclonians to trigger....I have 7 farmhouses, no monster on the board, and all I get is about 1 static skunkupine from hits. I’m averaging 1-2 from lilies...I have 30 to go. I doubt I can finish, because I’m just not getting what I need. Any suggestions for getting cyclonians to appear? I swear I’m playing a different game��
    The cyclonians appear from cottages not farmhouses.

Rhino Keeper
    Good grief! I am losing it...thx!
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Executive Chef
    I just got 3 bottled wind from fighting a cyclonician. I was really surprised.
    About the time I think I have enough red clay, I notice my math is off and I need more!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Help! I cannot get my cyclonians to trigger....I have 7 farmhouses, no monster on the board, and all I get is about 1 static skunkupine from hits. I?m averaging 1-2 from lilies...I have 30 to go. I doubt I can finish, because I?m just not getting what I need. Any suggestions for getting cyclonians to appear? I swear I?m playing a different game��
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I feel the same way. I am 2 bricks and 7 lightning things away from up grading to level 6. The requirements for level 7 are ridiculous. It's bad enough we have to fight a 20 hit monster many many times, but we also need to fight a minimum of 30 of the skunks to make 20 more bricks.

I have only been concentrating on bricks and haven't collected anything else in my kingdom. This is awful.
    i am in both of your boats. i can get the static skunks to spawn fairly regularly. i only need 3 more tendrils (still working on getting enough clay & enough glimmerdust-but those are easier than the cyclons). i have 5 cottages & have collected on them (without a monster) as often as i can for past 2 days. but have total of 5 breezes. never going to get the other 35 needed.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I feel the same way. I am 2 bricks and 7 lightning things away from up grading to level 6. The requirements for level 7 are ridiculous. It's bad enough we have to fight a 20 hit monster many many times, but we also need to fight a minimum of 30 of the skunks to make 20 more bricks.

I have only been concentrating on bricks and haven't collected anything else in my kingdom. This is awful.
    Couldn't agree more.. hopeless.. missing 12 lightning lily saps.. ... I haven't gotten more than 8 yet.. takes forever...
    hope you're more lucky

Edit: still on lvl 5 stormmill... *facepalm*

Executive Chef
    i just got a 21 hour task to sell items in the marketplace. is this connected?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    No, not at all - this is your daily marketplace trade - you don't have to do it at all - check out the reward - if you want it - do it, if not- nothing happens.

I agree that this is just energy eating ! This is the most stupid event ever...

One brick takes 12 clays. One clay takes about 3 strikes, so one brick is about 36 strikes.
    We need 12+16+20 = 48 bricks times 36 is 1728 strikes. Just for the bricks. Plus everything else.

How fun is this?
    Last edited by KunkkuPomo; 04-24-19 at 11:10 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Nope, this is a junior standard goal Not related to this event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Blah. I just got to the goals about spawning cyclones. I'm only playing to distract myself from R.L junk. I didn't have but 3 cottages out....so I will be waiting a little bit