Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    What is the firefly cove please?
    This is the Fire Fly Cove

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Information

Goal 1:
    * Investigate the broken Stormmill 0/1 GO | market, 8000 coins
    * Plant storm blossoms 0/1 GO | Crop, 19 minutes. Cost 10 coins each, harvest for 45 coins | plant lots!
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

Goal 2:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/80
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1 | upgrade to Level 2

Goal 3:
    * Clear rock outcroppings 0/1 | any rock works to collect red clay
    * Gather red clay from rock outcroppings 0/1

Goal 4:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/85
    * Gather red clay 0/35
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1 | upgrade to Level 3

Note: Clear any monsters from your board!
    Goal 5:
    * Investigate farmhouses 0/1
    * Defeat static skunkupines 0/1 | spawn from all farmhouse types. 10 hits to defeat.
    * Gather static tendrils 0/1

Goal 6:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/90
    * Gather red clay 0/40
    * Gather static tendrils 0/5
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1 | upgrade to Level 4

Goal 7:
    * Gather red clay 0/12
    * Gather static tendrils 0/2
    * Gather glimmerdust 0/10
    * Make lightning-proof brick 0/1 | Workshop, 2 hours - 12 red clay, 2 static tendrils, 10 glimmerdust

Goal 8:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/95
    * Prepare lightning-proof brick 1/12
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1 | Upgrade to Level 5
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +1 Mantistorm cub

Goal 9:
    * Find Old Thomas 0/1
    * Investigate the Stormstalk 0/1 | market, 100 coins - crafting building
    * Gather lightning seeds 0/1 | crafted in the Stormstalk, 1 hour - 24 storm blossom, 1 simple feast, 1 longsword (only craft 4 and you get 1 from Ivy as a present)

Goal 10:
    * Gather lightning seeds 0/1
    * Grow lightning lilies 0/1 | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 1 lightning seed, 3 fertilizer, 15 water | MAX 5!
    * Gather static sap 0/1 | from tending Lightning lilies, 6 hour collection timer
    Note: when you place your first Lightning Lily it's ready for collection straight away. A new goal flashes on screen called A Lily Of A Day which said to collect from the Lily. Ivy gives you a free lily, so you can have 5 in total.

Goal 11:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/100 | because the number is 100, the screen will show you how many you have as a percentage
    * Prepare lightning-proof brick 1/16
    * Gather static sap 0/20
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1 | Upgrade to Level 6
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +50 crowns

Note: Clear any monsters from your board!
    Goal 12:
    * Visit cottages 0/1
    * Battle cyclonicians 0/1 | 20 hits to defeat
    * Collect bottled breeze 0/1

Goal 13: checking with S8 about this goal... SW
    * Gather static sap 0/1 (you need 35 for the craft. Players who ran into the issue of seeing incompatible numbers bwn goal and craft only have to collect 1 more to complete the task)
    * Gather bottled breeze 0/30 (you need 40 for the craft)
    * Gather wool 0/25
    * Make weather proof sails 0/1 | Tailor, 4 hours - 35 static sap, 40 bottled breeze, 25 wool
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +100 crowns

Goal 14:
    * Gather storm blossoms 0/105
    * Gather lightning-proof brick 0/20
    * Gather weather proof sails 0/1
    * Repair the Stormmill 0/1
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 50 xp, +1 Mantistorm, +300 crowns

Goal: Mantistorms Meeting Again
    * Pet the Mantistorm cub 0/1 GO
    * Pet the Mantistorm 0/1 GO
    Rewards: n/a
    how much time do u think we have to do this?how much money do u want us to spend to beat monsters and get all these goods cos I cannot do this even with 18 unicorns on my game
    castle story makers are just getting greedy I work full time and there is no way even if I wasn't working I would be able to do this quest im still stuck on some of the previous quests
    make things a little easier who like to play this game without spending an absolute fortune on it

Thank you deadpixel

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    my firefly cove has never given me trade tickets
    How often do you collect from it?

I place mine next to my Dark Unicorns and Genevieve's Chaise because they have the same recycle times, and collect from it every time a collection becomes available. As a result, I get an average of one Trade Ticket once every one-and-a-half to three days from the Fire Fly Cove.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by repaer666 View Post
    Why do you only get 1 lightning lilly. You can never finish the task.
    Moving to the main thread. Please read page 1 which has all of the goals and tips.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How often do you collect from it?

I place mine next to my Dark Unicorns and Genevieve's Chaise because they have the same recycle times, and collect from it every time a collection becomes available. As a result, I get an average of one Trade Ticket once every one-and-a-half to three days from the Fire Fly Cove.
    I collect from it several times daily-I have not counted exactly how many times but I also collect regularly from the Dark Unicorns and Genevieve's Chaise and I do always get a trade ticket from those 2 but never from the firefly cove-strange. Plus the post office that was supposed to give tickets has not done so.

In regard to this event, someone posted that they only collect one lightning lily at a time-going and collecting other things in between so I tried that and have gotten 4 saps from my 5 lilies the past 3 collections. I don't know if it is only luck or something they have programed in but it is worth a try. I am much closer to finishing now.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure I'll be able to finish... get very little lightning lily saps.. and also very difficult to get more clay from rock outcroppings... feels like a energy waste.

My stormmill is lvl five now..

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I cannot get my cyclonians to trigger....I have 7 farmhouses, no monster on the board, and all I get is about 1 static skunkupine from hits. I’m averaging 1-2 from lilies...I have 30 to go. I doubt I can finish, because I’m just not getting what I need. Any suggestions for getting cyclonians to appear? I swear I’m playing a different game��
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Not sure I'll be able to finish... get very little lightning lily saps.. and also very difficult to get more clay from rock outcroppings... feels like a energy waste.

My stormmill is lvl five now..
    I feel the same way. I am 2 bricks and 7 lightning things away from up grading to level 6. The requirements for level 7 are ridiculous. It's bad enough we have to fight a 20 hit monster many many times, but we also need to fight a minimum of 30 of the skunks to make 20 more bricks.

I have only been concentrating on bricks and haven't collected anything else in my kingdom. This is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Help! I cannot get my cyclonians to trigger....I have 7 farmhouses, no monster on the board, and all I get is about 1 static skunkupine from hits. I’m averaging 1-2 from lilies...I have 30 to go. I doubt I can finish, because I’m just not getting what I need. Any suggestions for getting cyclonians to appear? I swear I’m playing a different game��
    The cyclonians are triggered from cottages not farmhouses.