Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Nope. You'll get the "you're at your limit" message and be forced to sell for $0.
    Thats an amazing suck.. but seems a trend. They are jealous of their creations and are protective of the distribution

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Thats an amazing suck.. but seems a trend. They are jealous of their creations and are protective of the distribution
    And why oh why won't they say the max AHEAD of time!?!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think you are only behind people who have been kind enough to gem/have lotsa alicorns/have lots of elven workshop boosts because I am where you are, even on low level accounts. They play ahead & let us know, I usually finish events (unless I am in the "unlucky" group when there are random drops).

We can look ahead & see we need fertilizer (geese for me to collect without spawning a Fangbeast) and simple feast (I will start crafting now so not held up later). So don't be bummed, be happy!
    because i am a lower level requirement player, i have been oneof the ones lately posting ahead for others. this one just started out nice, but went south fast. doesn't help that i am trying to get enough wisp lanterns for expanding so that i can expand to the elephant for the final hidden forest. and that i have faerie goals, glimmergate, sabina, roost, elven=all along with this event (seriously i started ALL of those during the monster hunt or postal chase)
    i have over 100 fertilizer. and i have a simple feast so i guess i will make 4 more
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    For the players who are up to the lightning lily stage, you can only place 5 plants but if you hold off on collecting from them until all five are placed, you can end up with 6 lillies as Ivy gives you one that doesn't count towards the limit
    Last edited by lmirul; 04-20-19 at 06:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    For the players who are up to the lightning lilly stage, you can only place 5 plants but if you hold off on collecting from them until all five are placed, you can end up with 6 lillies as Ivy gives you one that doesn't count towards the limit
    As soon as I place a crafted lily it is ready for collecting. I collected and got petals. No sap. So I guess this counts me out.
    All day equals 0 sap and a sinking feeling.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-19-19 at 10:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi riverley, if you didn't get static sap when you collected from the plant, does that mean your goal didn't tick off? Maybe that means you could still do the 5 plants thing with the extra gift from Ivy? I'm unsure if collecting from the plant or completing the goal triggers the free lily
    Last edited by lmirul; 04-19-19 at 10:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hi riverley, if you didn't get static sap when you collected from the plant, does that mean your goal didn't tick off? Maybe that means you could still do the 5 plants thing with the extra gift from Ivy?
    My goal has not been ticked off. I'll try your idea tomorrow and see what happens.
    Although at this point I may have gotten one from Ivy already. Too much happening in this event. Brain fried!
    Last edited by riverly; 04-19-19 at 11:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My goal has not been ticked off. I'll try your idea tomorrow and see what happens.
    Hoping it works for you then! Maybe getting no sap was a blessing in disguise

Executive Chef
    Hoping it works for you then! Maybe getting no sap was a blessing in disguise
    It could work. I'll place my 4th and 5th crafted lily before I try to get a sap. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And why oh why won't they say the max AHEAD of time!?!
    I agree ms.Sofia,I'm sick of s8 changing the rules to suit themselves. Had my 6th one crafting,also sent out another trip for the seed thru the stormstalk,used up resources on both accounts,only to get the ' you're at your max limit' message and forced to sell for zero coin. Couldn't store or place so had to sell it or keep my potion shop unusable. A heads up would've been nice. Even better would have been getting some monetary value out of a forced sale. I was gonna spend some real bucks on their gem sale,but I'm having second thoughts. Still waiting for a gem confirmation button to avoid accidental gem usage,like so many others want,but s8 don't seem to listen. Anyhow,that's Smeagol's rant for the evening��✊��