Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Caution:_ Those who have offer for 15 min unlimited energy: If you are alraedy on Goal 7 - and plan to chop as many Clay as possible- no point - you can just hold 99 Red clay. And using it for crafts takes 2 hours.
    Exactly!!! I was gonna say the same thing. They need to up the limit to 999 or else everyone who purchased the pack would want a refund.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I made that mistake myself - hoped to spare others. I hoped I could use unlimited energy to chop more Red clay in advance - but I quickly maed out - and both workshops were busy for next 2 hours crafting those bricks. And we can only hold 200 Storm Blossoms - so didn't need it for harvesting either.

Only buy the value pack if you are LOW on items. Since Goal 7 - it takes time to use it up.

Farm Supplier
    I’m on level 2, chopping away at the stone outcroppings but not getting any red clay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, I made that mistake myself - hoped to spare others. I hoped I could use unlimited energy to chop more Red clay in advance - but I quickly maed out - and both workshops were busy for next 2 hours crafting those bricks. And we can only hold 200 Storm Blossoms - so didn't need it for harvesting either.

Only buy the value pack if you are LOW on items. Since Goal 7 - it takes time to use it up.
    For storm blossoms, in case someone forgets, use the elven boosts. The energy returned is doubled too.

Rhino Keeper
    This event makes good use of the elven harvest doubling!!

I HAVE to sit this one out though as I am at a conference week two of the event and there is no way with these caps I can complete in a week. Seems fun, sorry to miss out.

The bottleneck so far seems to be energy, right? No troll camp randomness to spoil things in sight so far??
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Executive Chef
    The value pack for Red Clay was especially pointless energy wise for Red clay - since it automatically gives you 70 red clay - and you can collect just 29 with your unlimited energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    This event makes good use of the elven harvest doubling!!

I HAVE to sit this one out though as I am at a conference week two of the event and there is no way with these caps I can complete in a week. Seems fun, sorry to miss out.

The bottleneck so far seems to be energy, right? No troll camp randomness to spoil things in sight so far??
    Yeah - so far I have only had to worry about energy No waiting for Ivi or Troll Camp.

Executive Chef
    For those wondering, this event is a clone of the Midsummer Dream event from last summer. My initial calculation shows it is less an energy drain though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    For those wondering, this event is a clone of the Midsummer Dream event from last summer. My initial calculation shows it is less an energy drain though.
    Oh. That doesn't bode well. I couldn't make it through that one.

Executive Chef
    For those wondering what the new goal animal(s) drop:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9787FC8-88F9-4336-BDDF-E14CAEA90F91.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	51252

But I'm wondering where the new Market animals are, cuz they're not anywhere in my Market:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	896C901B-F122-4274-8D7C-584AD67497C2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	51253
    Only new things in my Featured section (besides the Stormmill) are a 35-gem Clay Outcropping and a Stormstalk (not openable yet, set to 'goal')
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-18-19 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Add a featured item
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast