Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have just done the final step of petting the mantistorm and got an expansion permit from it! Hope others get a similar result. I won't do the calculations but it does make the energy used for the event feel okay to get one straight away.

Added - I have only got coins and flour from the stormmill so far.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 04-26-19 at 05:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    This event is taking every bit of my energy. I need 17 static sap, 6 bricks and 11 bottle breezes. If my flowers actually drop (it's taken forever to get 18), I should be able to finish, but I haven't touched anything else in my kingdom for 6 days. Crazy. I don't foresee finishing early.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My first collection were 1) coins only 2) coins & Hairpin of Duchess. I hadn't done the"petting both mantistorms" part. So maybe that final step Must be done to get the good drops!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    my stormmill has mostly just dropped coins..sometimes flour ( level 7)
    So the drops are that of a regular Windmill

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    What's Hairpin of Duchess?. My first collection was coins only (I am maxed on flour)
    You must buy the Tradesman from the Townhall and be on the Tradesman's Quest to receive "Hairpins of the Duchess," a quest item, from the Mills. The Tradesman is one of those Walkers that brings along his own special pet and building. The building, known as the "Trade Post," drops random items when you collect from it, which consists of food, crafting material, gold items, and even trade tickets.

Executive Chef
    normally on a high=medium energy event, i am done in 8 or 9 days. i FINALLY got enough cyclons. and mine would only drop 1 bottle at a time. i have 1/2 of my final bricks made. all the skunks ****ed. just lots of sap to collect. yay
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You must buy the Tradesman from the Townhall and be on the Tradesman's Quest to receive "Hairpins of the Duchess," a quest item, from the Mills. The Tradesman is one of those Walkers that brings along his own special pet and building. The building, known as the "Trade Post," drops random items when you collect from it, which consists of food, crafting material, gold items, and even trade tickets.
    Thanks Deadpixel. Yes, I have the Tradesman and the Trade Post. But I'm obviously not at the Tradesman's Quest at this point. Maybe I have that to come (or I did it and don't remember it!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My first collection were 1) coins only 2) coins & Hairpin of Duchess. I hadn't done the"petting both mantistorms" part. So maybe that final step Must be done to get the good drops!
    Special drops from the mill won't happen until after the event finishes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Deadpixel. Yes, I have the Tradesman and the Trade Post. But I'm obviously not at the Tradesman's Quest at this point. Maybe I have that to come (or I did it and don't remember it!)
    What level is your Trading post?

Rhino Keeper
    I think S8 pulled the plug on those electric pets that were supposed to be in the market. Why say they would be available and then nothing. Very disappointing however I am not surprised by this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I think S8 pulled the plug on those electric pets that were supposed to be in the market. Why say they would be available and then nothing. Very disappointing however I am not surprised by this.
    S8 staff gave us an update on post #45 that the pets were not ready for debut yet, soon we will have adorable new electric pets.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Host(ess)
    Why have the drops for Static Saps decreased so significantly? I have 5 Lightning Lillies and the last 3 collections have dropped 1 static sap from the 5. This is very frustrating. I am collecting every 6 hours and at this rate will not make it. 😤😡
    Last edited by breenaramos3; 04-27-19 at 07:10 AM.