Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Well, I’ve made my final collection for sap. I am 3 short and refuse to pay 75 gems for the sap and then pay more to speed up the 4 hour timer on the sail. I have all the other required parts. This is the first event I haven’t finished in a long time.

I really didn’t need the prizes, but I thought they might be nice to have. I may be sitting out on future events for a while. This wasn’t fun. This was very discouraging and disappointing. A game should be fun. It might be time for me to take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    Well, I’ve made my final collection for sap. I am 3 short and refuse to pay 75 gems for the sap and then pay more to speed up the 4 hour timer on the sail. I have all the other required parts. This is the first event I haven’t finished in a long time.

I really didn’t need the prizes, but I thought they might be nice to have. I may be sitting out on future events for a while. This wasn’t fun. This was very discouraging and disappointing. A game should be fun. It might be time for me to take a break.
    I was pretty much on the same boat, short 2 saps. I took a gamble to use gems to just speed up collection. It paid out only spent 8 gems but then ended up paying 40 more to speed up sails. Sigh...I don’t usually do that and probably won’t again.

Anyway, does anyone know if I don’t pet the Papa Mantisom, will I miss out on anything? Collection time is 10hrs and the goal is 3hrs away from being gone

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?ve just made my fourth collection from my Cyclonician pet and I am happy to report that my guess was wrong. The pet consistently dropped Lumin Essence during my first three collections and drop both a Lumin as well as an Enchanter?s Essence on my fourth collection

Now I find myself wondering if I should get another
    Wait where did you all find the Cyclonician pet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Wait where did you all find the Cyclonician pet?
    In the Market under Featured Tab. Static Skunkupine is 115 gems and Cyclonician for 150 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    I was pretty much on the same boat, short 2 saps. I took a gamble to use gems to just speed up collection. It paid out only spent 8 gems but then ended up paying 40 more to speed up sails. Sigh...I don’t usually do that and probably won’t again.

Anyway, does anyone know if I don’t pet the Papa Mantisom, will I miss out on anything? Collection time is 10hrs and the goal is 3hrs away from being gone
    I was actually coming to check this same thing. Finished the windmill, but the mantipapa won’t be ready for a while yet. I assume since there is no reward listed it’s not the end of the world?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    No reward nothing lost

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to all who finnished, commiserations to all who were unable to.
    I have also received Mysterious Venom from my Static Skunkupine at least twice.

All that chopping and hovering over recalcitrant flowers and.....Nothing. Didn't make the mama/papa thing and the event finished early anyway. It was gone when I woke up. Going to sit out the next few events (except Monster Hunts) and go back to actually having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    In the Market under Featured Tab. Static Skunkupine is 115 gems and Cyclonician for 150 gems.
    Ah currently under gem budget so never mind me ��. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    No reward nothing lost

Gotcha, thanks!