Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Lower levels the Stormmill upgrade from 5 to 6:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BF6ACA3-4770-4B6B-B474-0C4E080E1EA6.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	51359

10 Static Sap
    2 Lumin Essence
    85 Storm Blossoms
    8 Lightning-Proof Bricks
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Does Mantisom or the final storm mill drops any rare goodies or energy though? And thank you both Destiel0918 and ShibuyaCloth for replying.
    I have no clue what the Mantistorm will drop other the Trade Ticket & Expansion Permit. A for the Stormmill L7 I expect a decent level of coins, not much else as it is a Town building.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have no clue what the Mantistorm will drop other the Trade Ticket & Expansion Permit. A for the Stormmill L7 I expect a decent level of coins, not much else as it is a Town building.
    I am getting Windmill drops from the Stormmill, Flour and the Hairpin of the Duchess needed for The Tradesman upgrade (currently lvl 4 going on 5) It didn't count towards visiting a windmill in the goal, though.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Fashion Designer
    Just collected from my 5 lilies and received only 1 of the static sap. Really terrible rate. Overall, I have 8 saps after 4.5 collections, so less than 40% rate of receiving static sap.

I was doing OK with energy as I’d saved some prior to this event. Then Friday, I made the mistake of giving the tribute for hidden forest III. I had a static skunkupine on the board so I could chop for red clay. So yes, I had to give the tribute twice, what a waste of nuggets. But what was worse is that the elephant spawned needing 299 chops to clear. Not too smart on my part as it wiped out my remaining hoarded energy which would have helped with this event. I?m still plugging away though and do believe I’ll finish. However, the drop rate for the static sap is deplorable.

Edited to provide update...luck of the post. Just collected again and received 4 out of 5. Hope the improved rate continues.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-20-19 at 07:31 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

This event is just too energy intensive for me. I think I'll have to quit. I wanted the Mantistorm, but I have used so much of my saved energy and don't feel I have much to show for it.
    Last edited by robotparade; 04-20-19 at 02:37 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am getting Windmill drops from the Stormmill, Flour and the Hairpin of the Duchess needed for The Tradesman upgrade (currently lvl 4 going on 5) It didn't count towards visiting a windmill in the goal, though.
    At what level are you with your Stormmill? So far I only got coins, not even a black flag.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    At what level are you with your Stormmill? So far I only got coins, not even a black flag.
    That Stormmill is level 5, but I also have a built windmill on my board with The Tradesman goal open and my Trading Post at level 4. I am working on that also because the lvl 10 Trading Post is supposed to give gold items, Farmhouse collects are needed to upgrade The Tradesman, and since we need to hit Farmhouses anyway I am getting items for that goal in addition to this event Monster.
    Someone else posted a Flour drop too, but not sure if it's because that person also has a windmill/The Tradesman. There's no mention of Flour being given by Windmill in The Hub, but that Hairpin of the Duchess is definitely collected from the windmill. I figure S8 edited the Windmill code to get the Stormmill, so maybe there will be some extra drops!

Can you help please. Don’t really know how to ask questions. I have 4 lilies and it won’t let me place the 5th. Says I have to level up. Why ?

Sorry found the 5th in my storage. Didn’t get one from ivy yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    Sorry found the 5th in my storage. Didn’t get one from ivy yet
    If you collected from any & got Static Sap, Ivy gave you one. To get 6, you need to place all 5 Then collect & you get the 6th.