Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The trade with Belladonna for shiny baubles has been bringing back 6 glimmer dust on average. Bonus trade tickets and I use the spare mushrooms from watering the mushrooms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You don't get the 6th from Ivy's Hut. You DONT COLLECT FROM THE LILIES AS YOU PLACE THEM. Wait until you place the 5th crafted lily, collect from them all......as soon as you get a Static Sap from any of the lilies, a goal involving Ivy gives you the 6th lily. If for some reason this flashes too fast, the lily may be in storage, check there.
    Does anyone know what you do if you accidentally collected from the others? I started crafting #5 and #6 at the same time. The game let me place #5, but #6 comes up and won?t let me place or store, it says I need to level up.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Ok this is WEIRD and WRONG! We only need 35 saps to make the sail but the goal requires collecting 40 saps. The goal SWAPPED the number of saps and bottles.

SW can you please let S8 know so they can fix it. With static saps being random, 5 more will be very problematic for a lot of us.
    This has been fixed. Gather Static Sap has been changed to only require 1 in the task. Players who already started the craft and gave away their Static Sap won't need to collect 35 again, you'll only need 1 more to complete that task. The craft will still requires 35.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Does anyone know what you do if you accidentally collected from the others? I started crafting #5 and #6 at the same time. The game let me place #5, but #6 comes up and won?t let me place or store, it says I need to level up.
    Sorry, you will NOT be able to place the 6th one at all - if you already collected from them and completed the goal - you are not able to place your 6th lilly.

Thanks for all the great info here! I am crafting my 5th Lightning Lily, so I am also benefitting from the great tip to get 6. About goal 11: do Storm Blossoms and Lightning-proof Bricks in my inventory count towards the number needed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Thanks for all the great info here! I am crafting my 5th Lightning Lily, so I am also benefitting from the great tip to get 6. About goal 11: do Storm Blossoms and Lightning-proof Bricks in my inventory count towards the number needed?
    For me- they did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Yes they do. They are used up in the upgrade, but if you have made extra they count towards the next goal.

I have 40-odd garden plots, and to maximize my energy when I need blossoms I am following the Elven Boost suggestion made earlier in the thread. I am saving my energy til almost full (30-35), making & activating a Harvest Champion Elven Boost, collecting my full field of blossoms en mass, replanting, then collecting again after the 10 minute grow period. I count & stop at 200. It wastes most of the 3 hour window of the Elven Boost, but it seems I can get the full 200 blossoms for about 30 odd energy (not only does the boost double the flowers collected, it doubles the energy given when the blossoms give an energy). I just have to wait 30 seconds or so for the Boost to kick in. The first time I did the Boost I didn't wait at all, and the first blossoms didn't double,so now I wait a bit for the Boost to start working.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-22-19 at 12:50 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    For me- they did.
    Thanks for the super fast reply!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Yes they do. They are used up in the upgrade, but if you have mlade extra they count towards the next goal.

I have 40-odd garden plots, and to maximize my energy when I need blossoms I am following the Elven Boost suggestion made earlier in the thread. I am saving my energy til almost full (30-35), making & activating a Harvest Champion Elven Boost, collecting my full field of blossoms en mass, replanting, then collecting again after the 10 minute grow period. I count & stop at 200. It wastes most of the 3 hour window of the Elven Boost, but it seems I can get the full 200 blossoms for about 30 odd energy (not only does the boost double the flowers collected, it doubles the energy given when the blossoms give an energy). I just have to wait 30 seconds or so for the Boost to kick in. The first time I did it, I didn't wait an the first blossoms didn't double,so now I wait a bit for the Boost to start working.
    Thanks for all the great info - that’s exactly what I was trying to calculate. I will keep making bricks through the boost, while I wait for the last lily. Geez, I don’t know if my brain can handle the last couple of goals - I might short circuit just trying to make it to Goal 11!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Sorry, you will NOT be able to place the 6th one at all - if you already collected from them and completed the goal - you are not able to place your 6th lilly.
    I am pretty upset about not being able to place my 5th crafted lightning lily. If the item is available to craft, we should be able to collect it. There are many ways CS could prevent us from making more items than they want. At minimum, they could warn us about the maximum (curious how the lily card has no maximum number on it). Preferably, they could place the craft in a special building that we only get one of - like the stormstalk.

I don't mind not being able to get an extra lily as much as I wasted the materials and all the energy on those materials during such an energy intensive event. I would appreciate getting back my wasted 24 blossoms, 15 water, etc.

This isn't the first time CS has done this but I sure wish it would be the last.