Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Nope, this is a junior standard goal Not related to this event.
    thanks. i dont always check my quest book. & nothing popped up. just found it in the quest book. i could have been getting these for awhile & not known
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i am in both of your boats. i can get the static skunks to spawn fairly regularly. i only need 3 more tendrils (still working on getting enough clay & enough glimmerdust-but those are easier than the cyclons). i have 5 cottages & have collected on them (without a monster) as often as i can for past 2 days. but have total of 5 breezes. never going to get the other 35 needed.
    It may not help for this event but....get more level 1 cottages/farmhouses. I have at least 10 of each, I can get 1-2 spawns minimum per round. I just put them away when the event is over. I especially like my Gothics because I get some random item as well as coins when I collect.
    And some clyclonician drops can give 3 bottles! I was surprised when that happened. So it's not always only 1 bottle per Monster.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Has anyone ever had a monster stuck on the board that you couldn?t fight? I have a Cycloncian stuck on my board. I contacted support but have not got help yet. I have deleted and reinstalled the game with no luck of fixing. Hoping someone might have a fix since I?m losing valuable collecting time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a monster stuck on the board that you couldn?t fight? I have a Cycloncian stuck on my board. I contacted support but have not got help yet. I have deleted and reinstalled the game with no luck of fixing. Hoping someone might have a fix since I?m losing valuable collecting time
    That happened to me when it was near the edge of the map. I just zoomed in and kept trying to tap different spots and it eventually worked.

Thank you soooo much. That worked. I have Been stuck for a whole day due to this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    Thank you soooo much. That worked. I have Been stuck for a whole day due to this
    You’re welcome. I’m glad it worked!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I feel for you and know your pain. I did exactly the same and used up my last silver runes. I?m sure the thieving bird also knows because she is asking for gold nuggets, glimmer dust, mithril and the like now for trades....well she?s not getting them....i?m picking my flowers one at a time thankyou very much.....while that bird snickers at me from her high perch!
    Thank you! I'm glad (ish, sorry for your pain, too) I'm not the only one who's done this before. I just had to commiserate. XD Hopefully we all slog through this one with high spirits no matter how energy draining the event is.

Executive Chef
    My Mantistorm has dropped so far : 2 Wisp lanterns ( per same collection); +2 trade tickets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My Mantistorm has dropped so far : 2 Wisp lanterns ( per same collection); +2 trade tickets.
    Oooo nice....sounds like the stress & pain is worth it
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    For a goal 14, but we need another 20 lightning proof bricks? And one more sail? Or do the ones that we already have count? Thank you!