Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I am on step 11, for some reason, my workshop has rope at the top right below my lightning proof brick. What do we need rope for and how much do we need?

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stormmill lv. 6.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	51374

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn?t collect from my Lily immediately after I placed it. I wonder if it is because I had to store it first while I cleared area for it.

Rhino Keeper
    My lightning lilies are being stingy with sap. I crafted 5 yesterday and have only 5 sap total today. I’m worried I may not finish in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Anyone else notice that their firefly cove is no longer dropping trade tickets at every collection? I am definitely not maxed, but I haven?t received at my last two collections.

Weird that they would change it when they introduce an event with a cloned set of instructions....
    I don't always get Trade Tix, a lot of time I get earth wisps. Are you only getting coins?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I couldn?t collect from my Lily immediately after I placed it. I wonder if it is because I had to store it first while I cleared area for it.
    That happened to me too
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Well today I get to collect from Red Mushroom Circles a lot since I am low on Glimmerdust. Hunting for Glimmerdust on Easter Sunday is much more fun than chopping rocks! Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Thanks! Does the step to visit the cottages come right after upgrade to level 6? As the first step to begin level 7 upgrade?
    Yes. Cyclonians spawn from cottages so take them out 4h before your upgrade to level 6 so they?re ready to spawn cyclonians. They spawn at a rate of tapping 1-4 cottages for me and have dropped 1-2 bottled breeze each, never got 3. Gothic, toadstool and overgrown cottages do spawn them too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    Suddenly static skunkupines aren?t coming from farmhouses, only fangbeasts. Is it just me?
    No, I have random Fangbeast burst. Had 3 in a row the other day

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I wish I'd checked this thread before collecting from my lilies. I missed out on a feee 6th lily and now I'm stuck on one in the potion shop. Just want to give a shout out of appreciation to everyone who gems ahead and provides us with crucial information and help. Thank you!