Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Hello Storm8,
    I accidentally deleted the stormmill while being tired, and checking the stormmill to see if I can turn it around. I wanted to scroll away from it but I hit the sell button and it was gone. Could you please help me out by getting it back? I really want to play this event!

My storm8 ID (of the game Im playing currently): rockinfit
    Kingdom name: Rocktown

Greetings,
    Tomas Klok

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerTK View Post
    Hello Storm8,
    I accidentally deleted the stormmill while being tired, and checking the stormmill to see if I can turn it around. I wanted to scroll away from it but I hit the sell button and it was gone. Could you please help me out by getting it back? I really want to play this event!

Greetings,
    Tomas Klok
    Oh no! Can you log a ticket with Support before the weekend starts. I'll move our posts to the Bugs forum and see if I can get some help for you direct.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The moment where you accidentally speed up weekly alicorn for 418 gems... - almost had an heart attack
    - thankfully game crashed at this moment- and it didn't count - NEVER been this happy for game crash in my life.
    Best crash ever! So happy for you! I?ve had a couple large losses. . Also stayed in the blue peacock club but time to move on. Playing super careful because I played some games for gems and now I am close to 500 gems. Gotta watch those babies! Also have a card but will wait to buy only if needed not to lose. Looking forward to what?s coming.

This event seems straight forward but another energy guzzler. Moving pretty fast but they always start that way. Will be curious to see how we feel come day 7! Thanks to those who are posting ahead, and good luck with all the special events coming up and the current everyone!

To make up the 250
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-19 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed specific support details
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    I got 4 red clay blocks from an elvenite slab. Did it twice, same each time.

And yes, I?m back, not sure how long for, but I?m giving it a red hot go!
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-19-19 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerTK View Post
    Hello Storm8,

Greetings,
    Tomas Klok
    I thought the Stormmill couldn't be sold? Did you accidentally put it into your store instead?

Is it just me or has the Dire Boar population increased in the kingdoms? Maybe because spring is here

Executive Chef
    so even though they give you the ability to make a brick around goal 3-DON'T. because then you use up some of your static stuff and red clay to make said brick even though you don't need the brick yet. so then you have to go and get more red clay to upgrade.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or has the drop rate for silver and coal increased from chopping rocks....not complaining I can do with the extra silver!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so even though they give you the ability to make a brick around goal 3-DON'T. because then you use up some of your static stuff and red clay to make said brick even though you don't need the brick yet. so then you have to go and get more red clay to upgrade.
    My thought on this is that if I possibly make one or two bricks beforehand, then I can collect from my 3 glimmerdust troves again since I?m at 99.

What are other sources of glimmerdust? (High likelihood ones) dead trees?

These are the ones I can think of?Cameron, Red mushrooms, witchy alpaca

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Information - released 19 April (not part of this event, just capturing info here!)

Attachment 51237 Attachment 51238
    I didn't have any double tickets?..

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast