Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ok, i don't see this elephant. i looked at the picture on page one. am i becoming blind? (i don't have the actual parent mantistorm yet so i can't look at it on my board)
    Yes, it's the parents tail. I see it, so I thought that could be the power of suggestion. I asked my husband what it looked like to him and he immediately said an elephant. So it's definitely there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Yes, it's the parents tail. I see it, so I thought that could be the power of suggestion. I asked my husband what it looked like to him and he immediately said an elephant. So it's definitely there.
    ok. explain how. because i think its like those 3d photos where some people can't see it. or those illusion photos where there is the face of an old woman & a naked young woman all together
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    ok. explain how. because i think its like those 3d photos where some people can't see it. or those illusion photos where there is the face of an old woman & a naked young woman all together

Now what do you see when the tail is up and on the mama/papa?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_38e.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	51563
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post

I see it. Are you blind shortdanzr?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    BTW, I didn't notice anyone else doing it, so let me be the first to praise the S8 graphic artists and animators for the fantastic work they did on the Cyclonicians

I really love the way the look and move and the tiny cyclones they throw out when they attack.

Keep up the fine work
    Actually I did a few days ago. I think they are the best monster we?ve had, the animation is fantastic. I would love to have one as a walker in ?battle mode? walking around my kingdom, preferably running into the baron. No one commented when I said it so thought I must have been the only one who thought that way. I still have one parked even though I finished 4 days ago. Sad he?ll have to leave when the WW arrives, hope it does, I have an enraged elephant to battle!

Rhino Keeper
    Was just wondering what happened to the ability to buy the cyclone I know early on someone from s8 said they were not ready yet but at this point why bother to help with event but as they can clearly see a lot of us would purchase the cyclone

Rhino Keeper
    ok, i don't see this elephant. i looked at the picture on page one. am i becoming blind? (i don't have the actual parent mantistorm yet so i can't look at it on my board)

think it is one of those things were people see different things. personally i don't see the tiny elephant others see and at first i only saw a twisted fluffy tail end but, darn it in trying to actually see the tiny elephant some others see, the tail now only looks like a Donald duck head with his large beak to me lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post

Maybe it's just because we like potty jokes in our house, but I thought it was dumping.......I am tempted to put some spare chocolate rocks back there.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Maybe it's just because we like potty jokes in our house, but I thought it was dumping.......I am tempted to put some spare chocolate rocks back there.....
    Laugh out loud

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have collected from him 3 or 4 times in each of my 2 kingdoms and haven't gotten any tickets or permits unfortunately.

I did get an enchanted lantern from something I collected and I'm not sure which item. That was in my lower level kingdom, level 31 or 32 and I am nowhere near needing them yet.

Trudyscandles
    I have yet to get a trade ticket or an expansion permit from the manti mama/papa. But I am pretty positive I did get an enchanted lantern from it today. The only other things I'd collected from were direwolves, and they've never dropped any enchanted lanterns.

So I'm feeling pretty confident that enchanted lanterns can be added to their drops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a test just to see, and collected from the lilies one time after completing the event. I got 7 tuning fork saps from 5 flowers. Seven! When I needed them I mostly collected one or two with a rare three per five flowers. Never any multiple drops. It seems more than coincidental to me, and makes it very difficult to believe drops aren't manipulated. Same with the abundance of fangbeasts from farmhouses, when we all know they are practically extinct during hunts.

As for the new pets, by the time they make it to the market, if they ever do make it to the market, they will be useless for most players except as collectibles. I won't be spending gems on them unless they are really cheap.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending