Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm bumping this up to make sure everyone does the sail requirements in Goal 13 first before upgrading!
    I don't understand.... how are people upgrading without building the sail? I thought the sail was required in order to upgrade.
    No Gems For Runes!

Host(ess)
    So, we?re screwed if we upgraded first? No way I can complete if we have to remake everything.

Rhino Keeper
    How are people upgrading early? With gems to buy the sail?
    Im still making the sail but have all the materials ready to upgrade after collecting the sail so hopefully I can still finish in time.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I don't understand.... how are people upgrading without building the sail? I thought the sail was required in order to upgrade.
    This is confusing to me too. Usually the option to upgrade doesn't show up until you are on the goal to upgrade. Because of that I still think it's a glitch and should be reported. Maybe S8 will take all of these things into account and fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Are you sure....here is my theory..... it was meant to be a mama until after the graphic was produced someone pointed out that mama?s dont have manes! Oops we need to change the story line
    omg ... I've done a lot of web project management and this has me both laughing AND wincing in empathy. I'd blame auto correct!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Not going to make it and I’ve been pretty diligent. The red clay has been a major problem. Only have about 100 gems so didn’t want to clean myself out without knowing I’d get the rest of the saps (10 needed) or bricks (15 needed). One additional day might have done it. Now I’m saving the rest of my weekly alicorns for the May Mermaids.

I'm frustrated and disappointed. I can't seem to get enough static sap to finish this. I have all 5 flowers. It takes 6 hours to collect from them and out of 5 flowers it only gives me one static sap with the very occasional 2 static sap drop. I've been collecting every 6 hours for 4 days and I have 11 static sap. No way I'm going to get 35. I hate having unfinished buildings in my kingdom. This one was too hard. Should have let us get more than 5 flowers or upped the drop ratio. I'm so frustrated I'm thinking very seriously about taking a break from this game for a while. Games are supposed to be fun not stressful and frustrating...

I'm really disappointed also! Even brought a pack and that hasn't helped me to finish. The static sap just doesn't seem to give me a lot and the bottled breeze is taking so long. Won't make even if I had another day

Farm Supplier
    It appears I will not be able to finish this event. I am not optimistic that I will receive the last 7 sap I need from my 5 flowers in time to make the sail. There is a little over 14 hours left on my timer. I have two collections left on those stingy nearly sapless flowers. Yesterday I was able to collect 3 twice...amazing when you consider the usual drop of 1 total for 5 flowers.

I would be able to finish the bricks in time, but it seems I’ve done a lot of work for something that cannot be finished without spending a lot of gems. This event was a huge energy hog. The number of items needed and the low drop rates were designed to slow us down, but they also made it impossible for many to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’m guessing that the drop rate of Lumin and Enchanter’s Essence from the Cyclonician pet is similar to that of the Alicolt, Witch Alicolt, Celestine and Aideen. But it did drop a Lumin Essence for me on my first collection.
    I’ve just made my fourth collection from my Cyclonician pet and I am happy to report that my guess was wrong. The pet consistently dropped Lumin Essence during my first three collections and drop both a Lumin as well as an Enchanter’s Essence on my fourth collection

Now I find myself wondering if I should get another