Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Kinda bummed. I bowed out of the firefly cove at lvl 5, and I feel like I am headed there with this one. CS, you are becoming nothing more than a chop/craft, repeat at nauseam.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Kinda bummed. I bowed out of the firefly cove at lvl 5, and I feel like I am headed there with this one. CS, you are becoming nothing more than a chop/craft, repeat at nauseam.
    I've already stopped after seeing all those bricks that need to be crafted & considering this weekend is very busy for me. Don't have the time, or inclination for that matter.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Goal 10:

Gather Lightning Seeds 0/1
    Grow Lightning Lillies ( Use Ivi's recipe in Potion Shop) 0/1
    Gather Static Sap ( Collected when tending Lightning Lillies) 0/1

Rewards: +100 coins and 10 xp

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grow Lightning Lily - Potion shop.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	51302
    Craft in Potion Shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    what is the firefly cove? this is the second event ive seen someone mention it and i swear i have everything in game but dont have that and would love to know lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, you can only craft 5 Lightning Lily.
    Should clarify. You can only have 5.
    You get one Lily after completing goal 10. so you can only craft four additional flowers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Should clarify. You can only have 5.
    You get one Lily after completing goal 10. so you can only craft four additional flowers.
    Im crafting my 5 and 6th right now.. will it not let me place the 6th?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Im crafting my 5 and 6th right now.. will it not let me place the 6th?
    Nope. You'll get the "you're at your limit" message and be forced to sell for $0.

Executive Chef
    i'm only on goal8 where i have to upgrade to level 5. i'm way behind mostand i'm tired just reading these goals
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm only on goal8 where i have to upgrade to level 5. i'm way behind mostand i'm tired just reading these goals
    I think you are only behind people who have been kind enough to gem/have lotsa alicorns/have lots of elven workshop boosts because I am where you are, even on low level accounts. They play ahead & let us know, I usually finish events (unless I am in the "unlucky" group when there are random drops).

The Fire Fly Cove was an event last year I think, and if I remember right I literally spent ALL my energy on the event. No extra stuff, no building Trade Tickets except energy, no extra builds in Tinker Camp, no collecting from mines, etc. Unless it was needed for an event item. For example, I am doing some red mushroom collects when my Glimmerdust goes below 30....make sure I have an event Monster on the board so chopping rocks doesn't spawn a Glimmer Golem, or collecting the 75 waters needed down the line doesn't spawn an unwanted monster.

We can look ahead & see we need fertilizer (geese for me to collect without spawning a Fangbeast) and simple feast (I will start crafting now so not held up later). So don't be bummed, be happy!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-19-19 at 05:53 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx