Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Not going to make it either due to the static sap. Two days ago I thought it would be possible but with only 1 collection opportunity left and 12 sap still needed I'll have to gem it to get the prize. So disappointed! The static sap drops have been horrible. Maybe 2/5 every six hours. Maybe S8 will send along a sap prize before time is up

Executive Chef
    It is very sad when people can't finish because the drop rates are horrible. If you put the time in, you should be able to finish...

Rhino Keeper
    I have learned that in this game I always go to the kingdom goals book and do things exactly in the order that the book says. Otherwise, if you try to get ahead of the game-you can get really messed up
    S8 please remove cap on level

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It is very sad when people can't finish because the drop rates are horrible. If you put the time in, you should be able to finish...
    Yeah the drop rates suck. You get one drop out of one thing you?re fighting. Then the refresh times on collection pieces are a long timer. And the amount of materials needed to complete a goal are a lot. It?s like this in other storm8 games too. It?s really unfair for a player like me who can?t spend all day on the games, being on top of timers. I work 40 hours and I have to sleep and spend time with my husband. And I can?t spend real life money on gems, to spend gems to complete goals or speed up timers, and I?m not going to complete the free gems things when half require you to buy/subscribe to something and the surveys need your personal info. (But I?ll download and open and download and complete up to a certain level, on apps to earn free gems like has been offered on either bakery story or restaurant story). 🙁😤 I?m enjoying these storylines and I don?t get to see them finish playing out. I really wanted to have the character from the end of the last event. 💔

Had the same thing happen. Reported it to support and they resolved it.

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rates improved today. Waiting to pet mama/papa timer will be after event. Wonder if that matters. ?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Thank you! Although the goal is still showing it. Here?s a screen shot on the goal it?s showing me Attachment 51568
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    Had the same thing happen. Reported it to support and they resolved it.
    I?ve just reported it, but with such a short time left I?m afraid it?s not going to get resolved 😩
    I spent about 350 gems and bought the bumper pack to get finished 😭
    Last edited by Stacio; 05-01-19 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Fashion Designer

Error

Not completeing. On higher or lower level. Should NOT have to spend a lot of money or be more n game 24/7 to complete. Ridiculous
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 05-01-19 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Error

New Resident
    I?ve been playing this game since the very start, I always enjoyed it and don?t mind spending a bit of money every now and again to finish a quest when I?ve not been able to log on as much as I?ve wanted to due to other commitments. Which is what I did this time. But constant glitch?s, and especially at the nth hour that will not get sorted in time, are really disheartening, and are becoming more and more frequent, and ruining the enjoyment I get from this game.
    I think this may be the final straw for me...

Rhino Keeper
    Well. I'm sad. I put a lot of effort into the game. Its been a while since I managed to finish a quest and I figured maybe I wasn't putting in enough time or effort, so I doubled it in this event and still... didn't make it. Last event, I missed by a literal second and this one by 3 static sap.... its so dissapointing