Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

try the cs bug thread.....

Farm Supplier

Red face

My apologies, still not terribly great at navigating where to post certain things. Ty very much for the advice!! I just checked & there's nothing on it, but I'll repost there & hopefully someone will know. Thanx again!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed. Gather Static Sap has been changed to only require 1 in the task. Players who already started the craft and gave away their Static Sap won't need to collect 35 again, you'll only need 1 more to complete that task. The craft will still requires 35.
    Thanks! Was very happy to see the fix when I went into the game this morning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    UGH, waiting for the stupid Lillies and sap. Everything ELSE is done.
    Sounds like a pretty good place to be to me with 9 days to go

Nightclub Owner
    For many reasons, I've only just started this event.

Reading back through the posts, I've made note of the whole 5/6 lily situation but I'm wondering if the rest of the goals are straightforward. Like is there any other goal where I should do the tasks in a specific order to make the most of things? If that even makes sense, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For many reasons, I've only just started this event.

Reading back through the posts, I've made note of the whole 5/6 lily situation but I'm wondering if the rest of the goals are straightforward. Like is there any other goal where I should do the tasks in a specific order to make the most of things? If that even makes sense, lol.
    straightforward. the caps on the different items make it interesting, but with a constant craft of the blocks and spawning the static skunks before you chop rocks will give you a good result. I've only the 5 lilies and the drops rates are sometimes 5 for 5, others are less. It's just a massive energy drainer but if you have enough energy it's relatively easier with enough time in the game.

Farm Supplier
    With all the problems getting into the game, as well as the numerous roll-backs, it would be super nice is S8 gave us a couple more days with the half/double Royal Exchange as well as the discounted plots. ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    straightforward. the caps on the different items make it interesting, but with a constant craft of the blocks and spawning the static skunks before you chop rocks will give you a good result. I've only the 5 lilies and the drops rates are sometimes 5 for 5, others are less. It's just a massive energy drainer but if you have enough energy it's relatively easier with enough time in the game.
    Thanks so much for verifying that for me. It's time like these when I don't know how players can finish any event without the help of the forum, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Whoa did they up the sap drop rate? I'm all done so maybe that's why but i just got saps from every flower, not just one sap but 1-3 saps per flowe ( 7 saps total from 4 flowers). That never happened even once when I was working on the quest, only 0-1 sap per flower.
    If they did up the drop rate for everyone this would be really good news. Let me know if you're seeing such good drop rates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question...sorry if this has been mentioned before....is it possible to get a sixth lily by starting to craft the sixth one before collecting the ffth one? Much like we could get a second tiger from the last event?