Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I want a Cylonician as a walker. He would be fantastic whirling around preferably into the baron! I think he is the best monster we’ve ever had. Graphics and animation for him are great. I will be very sorry to have to get rid of my parked one. Congrats S8. Hope you read this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So I suppose the Stormstalk is no longer needed.
    And it looks like Level 7 is the last upgrade. I hope so.
    And one sail only?
    Fortunately I finished my Tailor's goal.
    I don't think it's the last....we will need to use Watchtowers for something, they are in the Featured section. Just like the Cottages were early on.

And maybe the excess Static Sap goes to a new StAtic Sap goal, I sure hope so. Instead of inventory hahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I don't think it's the last....we will need to use Watchtowers for something, they are in the Featured section. Just like the Cottages were early on.

And maybe the excess Static Sap goes to a new StAtic Sap goal, I sure hope so. Instead of inventory hahaha
    yep. Still some info we don't have. I hope we don't have to make more beams. Maybe by the end of the day we'll know more and that the goal requirements will be fixed.
    Still a lot of time left. And a big thanks to those who forge ahead and share.

Rhino Keeper
    my firefly cove has never given me trade tickets
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I want a Cylonician as a walker. He would be fantastic whirling around preferably into the baron! I think he is the best monster we’ve ever had. Graphics and animation for him are great. I will be very sorry to have to get rid of my parked one. Congrats S8. Hope you read this.
    Ssame - first monster over long time I WANT. Yeah, he would look amazing chasing Baron - can you imagine if it would even able to blow off Baron's hat and Baron would have to chase it around in your kingdom?

Executive Chef
    UGH, waiting for the stupid Lillies and sap. Everything ELSE is done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ssame - first monster over long time I WANT. Yeah, he would look amazing chasing Baron - can you imagine if it would even able to blow off Baron's hat and Baron would have to chase it around in your kingdom?
    Yes exactly! That's why I'm impatiently waiting for the storm pets. But they'd better have useful permanent drops because I don't like useless decorations that take way to much space.

On a different note, thank you SpiritWind for asking S8 about the issue. I think they'll fix it today as they get back from vacation. I'm just waiting for a couple more saps now to be able to complete the goal. Yes, this is the final upgrade, thankfully. The bottleneck for most people will be the static saps. For me, the intermittent method has worked great. I'd collect a few things first, then collect 1 lily, then go do a few other things, go back to lily, etc. also I'd force save (by posting something on my wall) after each sap drop to ensure no rollback. I never collect all the lilies at once. My drop rates have been very high with this method.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what items give glimmer dust besides mushrooms and troves? I don’t think I will have enough to make all the bricks.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 what has happened to the return on red circle mushrooms for glimmer dust? I was getting a decent return but the last 3 times of collection it has been terrible. Really need a decent return to make the bricks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    Does anyone know what items give glimmer dust besides mushrooms and troves? I don?t think I will have enough to make all the bricks.
    Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca, , Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Great Holiday Tree, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Elf Troll Baby, Great Holiday Tree, Lucky Fawnicorn, Rainbow Cloud, Clover tree, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Illana, Paper peacock

Your best bets are of course the troves. I collect the following regularly anyway and they give other useful resources or coins and plenty of dusts: glimmer dragons, faerie people, golden mines, golden peacocks, Dwayne the wizard, fawnicorns, glimmer faerie houses, magic garden, witchy alpacas.

If you don't have enough, there's the red mushroom circles. You have plenty of time so take your time.