Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Level 4 Stormmill gave 900+ coins & flour

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE292062-A1BC-463F-806B-7EABF783622E.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	328.4 KB 
ID:	51269
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, you can only craft 5 Lightning Lily.
    where does the Lightning Lily come in? And static sap? Not seeing it in any earlier posts (unless my coffee deprived brain is Really bad this AM lol)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    where does the Lightning Lily come in? And static sap? Not seeing it in any earlier posts (unless my coffee deprived brain is Really bad this AM lol)
    After upgrading the stormmill to level 5, you will have to buy a stormstalk from the market which allows a craft to obtain lightning seeds. 1 lightning seed is required for a craft in the potion shop (blacked out in the pic due to limit as I have crafted 5) in order to obtain the lily from which you collect static sap (6h collection, random drop) which is needed for the stormmill upgrade to level 6.

Name:	FCDEE230-6060-4C32-AF25-1E3824AF383F.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	51270

Name:	2ABA66A9-61A0-4FD0-9D45-CA014E3A2319.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	51271

Name:	1F27D35B-2EC4-464A-81F5-E9CA852DF538.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	51272

Executive Chef
    TYVM! But now I am bummed that this event has a "random drop" which means some of us won't be able to finish without gemming due to "random". Sigh. Was hoping the last event was indicative of a less stressful event structure for future ones, but apparently not....

Rhino Keeper
    Help, I can't plant the new blossoms. It is in there but locked. Yes, I bought the mill, yes I redownloaded and such...why is it locked?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    TYVM! But now I am bummed that this event has a "random drop" which means some of us won't be able to finish without gemming due to "random". Sigh. Was hoping the last event was indicative of a less stressful event structure for future ones, but apparently not....
    I'm bummed too. I was unable to complete to firefly cove, this just reminded me why. The random flower drops. AND what a round-a-bout way to get the lilies...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Help, I can't plant the new blossoms. It is in there but locked. Yes, I bought the mill, yes I redownloaded and such...why is it locked?
    I had to restart my iPhone and then put an empty plot down.
    Also, the Storm Blossom is under the Carrot.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

(Double posted because not sure where it best fits, mods feel free to delete the one in wrong place)

I see Spirit captured the legendary sale!!! So excited for it and when I have gems too! Will we be making a legendary sale thread? This way, especially the new items we can see time and drops? Being so big I feel this calls for more than just the regular sales thread, though it should eventually go there too. I know its not quite part of this event so was not sure to ask, but just a recommendation to have a legendary sale thread Thanks again for all your hard work to the mods and to the players who are posting what they get, though it doesnt seem to be in one concise place. Looking forward to getting some new items including the faerie and peacock and a couple more Ali?s!!!!! So excited!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-19-19 at 12:45 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

The red clay drop rate is aweful 5/6 out of 20hits. Im not gonna play this event. Will finish at lv 4 I think

I got the stormmill but can?t upgrade it. When I click on it it just shows me how many hours until I can collect from it again but there?s no option to upgrade it. Anyone knows why?? Please help, I?m stuck at the first step of the goal still! Thanks!

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast