Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Sounds like a classic case of O2 overload.
    Disclaimer: I'm not a dr, but I watch a lot of drs on tv.
    I shall defer to your professional opinion.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Noooo! I was told that I would not need 20 more bricks to complete this! So I've been working on other things. Now I've got to the last step and I need 20 bricks! This is crazy! Is this a glitch? Or does everyone have to make 20 new bricks from scratch for the final task?
    I?m wondering the same thing. I just finished making my first sail and upgraded the mill to level 7.. now we have to make another sail and more bricks?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Hello all,
    I?m new to the forums and new to the game. If I understand it, goal 13 is defeating cyclonians to gather 40 bottles and collect from Lillie?s to get 35 sap and then making the sail and upgrading the mill to level 7. Then...do it all over again for goal 14. Is this right or have I encountered a glitch? I?m so close.. Yet sooo far.
    Once you’ve crafted the sails in goal 13 you don’t have to make more for goal 14 which is where you upgrade the mill to level 7 using the sails already made in previous goal plus the lightning bricks and the flowers. Hope I explained it correctly for you. Welcome to the game and forum and good luck!!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! Although the goal is still showing it. Here’s a screen shot on the goal it’s showing me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0410.PNG 
Views:	162 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	51568

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My lily collection after finishing:

10 static sap from 6 flowers. (Also purple petal-black flag)
    Seriously ��?
    Ridiculous. When the collection before that took watering 4 flowers to get the 1 sap I needed
    I collected from my 6 lilies too after I finished and now each one drops 2 static saps. Where were they when we really needed them??

Executive Chef
    Thank you! Although the goal is still showing it. Here?s a screen shot on the goal it?s showing me Click image for larger version. 

Post one on page one shows what the goals should be. Other players have gotten this too, and it looks like a glitch. Contact S8 Support. I hope they will fix it for you.
    We just needed to make one sail.
    And we got the Mantistorm after leveling up to level 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone bought the Static Skunkupine, please post the drops.
    2 Static Tendrils, coins, wheat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Just bought a Cyclonian! Yay!
    Bought one thinking Lumin essence/Enchanter's essence was a guaranteed drop.
    Sadly found out it was not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Bought one thinking Lumin essence/Enchanter's essence was a guaranteed drop.
    Sadly found out it was not.
    Thanks for posting that. I was contemplating buying it for the lumin essence.

Executive Chef
    Thank you! Although the goal is still showing it. Here?s a screen shot on the goal it?s showing me Click image for larger version. 

The issue that players are encountering is that they?re upgrading the Stormmill to LVL 7 before being on goal 14.

!!YOU MUST WAIT TO UPGRADE THE STORMMILL TO LVL 7 UNTIL ASKED!!
    Otherwise you will need to craft another Sail and 20 Lightning-Proof Bricks.