Thread: How do you serve carrot cake and chicks

New Resident

Angry How do you serve carrot cake and chicks

Part 2 says too serve food. I have been watching the people coming in and eat chicks and carrot cake but it still says 0 served. Anybody else having this issue

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katdancin View Post
    Part 2 says too serve food. I have been watching the people coming in and eat chicks and carrot cake but it still says 0 served. Anybody else having this issue
    When a goal says "Serve" it means to serve the recipe from your oven to the counter. Each time you cook and serve (to a counter) 1 required recipe, the goal ticks off 1 serving. The number of plates your customers eat is a different matter entirely and has no bearing on the goal itself.

In part two of the Side Goal, it requires you to serve 8 Carrot Cakes and 16 Marshmallow Chicks. That means you have to cook the Carrot Cake recipe 8 times and the Marshmallow Chicks 16 times in order to fully complete that part of the goal.

Any further discussion should take place in the goal thread located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-16-(15-Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by katdancin View Post
    The task needs you to serve from the appliance instead of serving from food counters. Try that and you will be able to proceed. See Post 1 and 2 of Goal thread for information on these current goals. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-16-(15-Days)

Closing duplicate thread.