View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

32 76.19%
  • I didn't like this event

9 21.43%
  • I started but I didn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in)

6 14.29%
  • Easter Hunt Topiary

10 23.81%
  • Easter Chick Fountain

23 54.76%
  • Stuffed Easter Bunny

13 30.95%
  • Bunny Bush

14 33.33%
  • Hidden Easter Basket

15 35.71%
  • Egg Bush

18 42.86%
  • Easter Egg Planter

20 47.62%
  • Easter Egg Statue

16 38.10%
  • Easter Bunny

18 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Easter Baskets Assemble - 2019 Apr 17 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    when does this event end? I don't know why I can't ever find that info... where should I look to find that day/time?
    Look in you to do list the time is usully on the goals left.
    Tuesday night around nine pm. There is a timer now on the boost one.
    Hunting Eggs Today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6995.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	51511
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-22-19 at 10:43 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Look in you to do list the time is usully on the goals left.
    Tuesday night around nine pm. There is a timer now on the boost one.
    Hunting Eggs Today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6995.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	51511
    Thanks Judyandthecat. I was searching the 1st page on this event description. Don't know why I didn't notice the time on the 'to do' list. : /

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thanks Judyandthecat. I was searching the 1st page on this event description. Don't know why I didn't notice the time on the 'to do' list. : /
    I don't want to post an exact time in the first post because what if I am wrong and then a player looks at that time and hasn't turned in their collections because of the time I post. I would feel awful.

And you are welcome because the goal always says days until it reaches last 24 hours...most of the time.

Grand Emperor
    when does this event end? I don't know why I can't ever find that info... where should I look to find that day/time?
    Sometimes the team will let us know the end date in event screen but if not, it's best to check the timer in your Goal List. We won't know the exact end time until the last day where the timer displays hours instead of days.

Adding on to what Judy said. For your information, we don't post speculations in event information posts which is why it wasn't added. Information in those posts are based on what we see in game. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can only sell the individual items. The three items and Baskets cannot be sold.
    I was able to put the items in the market, does that mean neighbors can?t see it and I?m helping no one

Rhino Keeper
    35+ submissions with no bunny in sight. Giving up😢🤨😡.

Getting on the road for the remainder of the game. Going to mt daughter?s promotion ceremony which is much more important.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the bunny, but it?s not in the cellar, oh dear, I rebooted the game too, still not in the cellar, after all those turn ins too and hard work, I even used gems to hurry it along, has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it, thanks in advance x

Fashion Designer
    Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to finish in time. Failure on the last two events. It’s getting harder and harder to be successful with the events now. I play diligently everyday but I can’t play “all day” everyday and that seems to be what is needed to win unless you pay for the prizes...and that seems rather pointless. The enjoyment is the challenge and goal-seeking not just straight up paying to win. That seems almost like *****ing and what is the enjoyment in that? Just my thoughts.

Executive Chef
    I hope the Easter Bunny Cat (not the actual one) climbing on the Easter Bunny's Stop remains animated after the end of the event. Just in case, I'll leave a basket there (I made the 23 I needed already). The last thing I want is an empty tree stump. The second to last thing I want is a Easter Bunny Cat that is frozen and non-animated--which is how the cat is when the Easter Bunny's Stop is ready to be collected from--once the event ends.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast