View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

32 76.19%
  • I didn't like this event

9 21.43%
  • I started but I didn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in)

6 14.29%
  • Easter Hunt Topiary

10 23.81%
  • Easter Chick Fountain

23 54.76%
  • Stuffed Easter Bunny

13 30.95%
  • Bunny Bush

14 33.33%
  • Hidden Easter Basket

15 35.71%
  • Egg Bush

18 42.86%
  • Easter Egg Planter

20 47.62%
  • Easter Egg Statue

16 38.10%
  • Easter Bunny

18 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Easter Baskets Assemble - 2019 Apr 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try scrolling down your goal list. Everyone should have the Collect Them All goal.
    so turns out it's a bit confusing this time because the "collect them all" goal does not pop-up until after you clear goal 6 and gets to goal 7. So yes, I have it now. thanks for everyone's help~

Rhino Keeper
    Those who are struggling with drops from the chocolatier, here’s a tip; I found collecting each one slowly, (waiting for what I collecting to clear before tapping to collect again) I got a drop almost each item so 5 or 6 chocolate rabbits each set of 7, same with the fryer, I get more drops this way. Good luck everyone and happy Easter xx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I now have one called "Filled Baskets". It was not there a few minutes ago as I checked twice. No "Collect Them All" but I think it is the same.
    Yes that's the one I meant. I said "Collect Them All" in context to orca1006's reference to it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    so turns out it's a bit confusing this time because the "collect them all" goal does not pop-up until after you clear goal 6 and gets to goal 7. So yes, I have it now. thanks for everyone's help~
    Glad to hear that you got yours. Tis strange that you got it so late cos I got it while at Goal 1 or 2. Nevertheless glad that this is sorted out.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I also do not have that goal. I have the "Easter Baskets Assemble" goal, the "Hoppin' Bunny" goal, and the "Hunting Eggs, Today!" goal, but that is all.
    Maybe your game is acting like orca1006's, not sure why it comes later for some players and not others. Do let me know if you dont get it when you get to Goal 7. Hope it comes soon for you.

Farm Supplier
    The passion fruit tress are ****ing me!

I finished the 7 goals. But I think I’m going to need more coins than decorations. I worked too hard in the last event to get the pet kangaroo. What is better for me to sell? Individual pieces as I gather them or taking time to put together the 3 items together needed for a basket? Any suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    I finished the 7 goals. But I think I’m going to need more coins than decorations. I worked too hard in the last event to get the pet kangaroo. What is better for me to sell? Individual pieces as I gather them or taking time to put together the 3 items together needed for a basket? Any suggestions?
    You can only sell the individual items. The three items and Baskets cannot be sold.

Well that’s a drat. So much for being helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Oh no! I have a terrible track record with the mine.
    Me too Natasha_07 ! It takes way too many tools in the mine to get just ONE spotted egg. UGH. (and my pigs are stubborn too!)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast