Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLVED: Bunny Ears Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working

The new bunny ovens do the same thing! Makes playing not as enjoyable😠

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasbakery23 View Post
    The new bunny ovens do the same thing! Makes playing not as enjoyable��
    I am having the same issue with the current bunny appliances! The progress bar goes up then drops back down to zero when food served! What's up folks and is it going to be fixed anytime soon? My Too Pink Ovens are in storage as there is no point cooking if there is no reward for cooking, just wasting coins!! This games is becoming less and less enjoyable! Please fix this or many players are going to quit this game! Many have already! I hope this is not your intention!

New Resident
    Me too, the new Bunny Ears Oven doesn't work just like the Too Pink Oven. What is going on?

Yes, Too pink Oven & Bunny ears Oven have same problem, progress level cooking not working as well. Served more 1800dishes recipe like bun buns lvl still in 0'. Now almost 1 week but not fix. support storm8 not allowed reply idividual problem. they have limited support request. Just wait and see if they will fix soon.
    Last edited by juuebakery; 04-17-19 at 09:27 PM.

New Resident
    My progress bars are not working on Bunny Ear Oven and Too Pink Oven either.

The progress bar started to work properly in my bakery. 😊

Have the same issue. No progress on any of the new recipes on Too Pink ovens & now on the new bunny oven as well. Isn’t this a big part of the game? Don’t understand why this is seemingly being ignored. Have tried force closing & it doesn’t fix (as in other S8 games). So will put the Too pink ovens in storage and be happy the goal oven baking is recorded to achieve goal, and will put those away after goal. Too bad as I’ve mastered all of the regular ovens, mixers, etc.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

This has been fixed. You may need to fully force close the game and then reopen it.

Fashion Designer
    So glad this is fixed. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12